Overview of Abana
Abana is a leading product manufactured by Himalaya which has Ayurvedic proprietary medicinal properties. It contains numerous high-quality herbs and extracts through a predefined procedure. Himalaya Abana can be used for the treatment or prevention of several disorders such as cholesterol, cardiac problem, diabetes, anemia, and other properties. Moreover, it is loaded with several medicinal properties like anti-inflammatory, analgesic, cardiovascular, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and blood purifying properties. You can purchase it through the online or nearby store at a nominal cost of INR 110 and USD 30. It is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. Keep it out of children reach.
Ingredients of Abana
Abana contains several high-quality ingredients which have numerous health benefits as reported in various studies. We have specified some of the general ingredients underneath:
**Above mentioned ingredients may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Abana
Abana has numerous health benefits as reported in various studies, however; we have specified the best-reported health benefits underneath:
- Regulates Cholesterol – Abana has shown the tremendous results in regulating cholesterol by stabilizing the serum lipids and bad cholesterol in the body
- High Blood Pressure – Few studies suggest that regular or as prescribed usage of it can control high blood pressure. Moreover, it has anti-hypersensitivity properties which reduce the heart sensitivity and regulate the blood pressure naturally
- Thrombocythemia – In other words, it is known as High platelet count which can be very serious if not treated timely as it can cause bleeding or blood clotting, however; Abana can decrease the abnormal level of platelets in the body and prevent any serious health problem
- Anemia – Some specialist has recommended that you can use it in the anemia treatment, however; it should be used under supervision only
- Myocardial Infarction – It can be used to prevent cardiac failure due to the high medicinal properties which have shown tremendous results
Side effects of Abana
Abana is safe and well tolerated by the individuals, however; few studies suggest the mild side effect due to overdosage or intolerance to any of the ingredients and we have specified some of the commonly reported side effects underneath:
- Acid reflux
- Burning sensation
**It is recommended to discontinue the use immediately if you observe abnormal symptoms after consuming it.
*The pregnant and lactating woman should avoid using it.
Dosage of Abana
Abana dosage depends upon several factors such as height, weight, age, and severity of the problem however; we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 2 Tablets
- Twice a day
- With lukewarm water
- After meals
Note: Maximum allowed dosage is 6 tablets in a day and should not be exceeded to avoid any complication.