Overview of Punarnavarishta
Punarnavarishta is an Ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of numerous health problems such as liver disorders, spleen, heart, urinary system, edema, hepatomegaly, and kidney diseases. It contains the high quality herbal and organic ingredients which have several medicinal properties such as anti-inflammatory, carminative, anti-hypertensive, hematogenic, analgesic, diuretic, anti-gout, anti-arthritic and other properties that have shown the tremendous results in curing the disorders or health problem if used regularly or as prescribed by the specialist. Recent studies have shown positive in results in reducing the itching problems followed by the health problems within few dosages. Punarnavarishta contains 5% – 7% self-generated alcohols and water through the natural process. It is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. Keep it out of children reach and should be stored in an airtight container.
Ingredients of Punarnavarishta
Punarnavarishta contains numerous herbal composition and we have specified the general ingredients underneath:
**Above mentioned ingredient may vary from the actual product.
Health benefit of Punarnavarishta
Punarnavarishta have numerous health benefits as reported in various studies. We have specified some of the best-reported health benefits underneath:
- Skin disease –Vitiligo is a chronic disease which leads to discoloration and whitish spots over the skin but it can be treated by using Punarnavarishta regularly or as prescribed by the specialist as it revives the damage skin cells and tissue to regain the natural pigmentation. Within a few months, it reduces the white patches to normal skin tone as reported
- Anemia – Few studies suggest that it can promote the formation of red blood cells and improve the appetite to reduce the anemic condition and disorder however, it should be accompanied with an iron supplement to have best results
- Liver Disorder – It acts as a liver tonic, antibiotic, and anti-bacterial supplement which protect and strengthens the liver to prevent disorder and liver problems however, results vary from individuals and should be consumed under expert supervision only
- Gout – You can use it to enhance the uric acid secretion through the kidney to prevent gout and other severe health problems
- Urinary Disease – Recent studies have shown positive results in preventing urinary disorder or disease naturally due to the diuretic properties that expels the toxins and other harmful chemicals from the body through urine. You can use it to reduce the symptoms of painful urination and dehydration within a few dosages
Other health benefits as reported have been specified underneath:
- Fatty liver
- Loss of appetite
Side effect of Punarnavarishta
Punarnavarishta is safe and well tolerated by the individuals however, few studies suggest the severe side effect due to overdosage or intolerance to any of the ingredients and we have specified some of the commonly reported side effects underneath:
- Acid reflux
- Vomiting or nausea
- High blood pressure
- Low blood sugar level
- Burning sensation
**It is recommended to discontinue the use immediately if you observe any of above-mentioned symptoms.
*The pregnant and lactating woman should avoid using it.
Dosage of Punarnavarishta
Punarnavarishta dosage depends upon several factors such as height, weight, age, and severity of the problem however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
|15 – 30 ml
- Twice a day
- With lukewarm water
- After meals
Note: Maximum allowed dosage is 60 ml in a day and should not be exceeded to avoid any complication.
Price of Punarnavarishta
Punarnavarishta can be easily purchased through the online or nearby store at a nominal cost of INR 120 and USD 25. Generally, it is available in 450ml packaging with an expiry of 24months from the date of manufacture but we recommend to check the packaging for details.
To buy Punarnavarishta click on the link mentioned below:
DABUR Punarnavadyarishta – 450ml
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice