Overview of Khamira Gaozaban Ambari
Khamira Gaozaban Ambari is an Ayurvedic medicine and is used for the treatment of nervine weakness, mental fatigue, stress, insomnia, heart palpitation, vertigo, flu, and other mental disorders. Khamira Gaozaban Ambari contains numerous medical properties such as Anti-stress, Soporific, Nervine tonic, Neuroprotective, Memory enhancer, Cardiac tonic, Antiarrhythmic, and Anti-Inflammatory naturally. As per the recent research of NCBI Khamira Gaozaban Ambari has shown tremendous results for the treatment and prevention of several health problems.
Composition of Khamira Gaozaban Ambari
Khamira Gaozaban Ambari contains the formulation of natural herbs and extracts through a pre-defined process in a fixed proportion. We have specified the general composition underneath:
|Borago Officinalis (Leaf)||30 grams|
|Borago Officinalis (Flowers)||10 grams|
|Coriandrum Sativum||10 grams|
|Bombyx Mori Cocon||10 grams|
|Salvia Haematodes||10 grams|
|Centaurea Behen||10 grams|
|Santalum Album||10 grams|
|Lallemantia Royleana||10 grams|
|Ocimum Gratissimum||10 grams|
|Melissa Parviflora||10 grams|
|Purified Water||2 liters|
**Above mentioned ingredients may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Khamira Gaozaban Ambari
Khamira Gaozaban Ambari has numerous health benefits as reported and we have specified some of the best-reported benefits underneath:
- Mental Health – You can use it for the strengthening of mental health especially veins or nerves and vital part of the brain to prevent several health problems such as anxiety, stress, mental fatigue, loss of concentration, alertness or reaction time to the problem. It can relieve the stress and anxiety within a few dosages. Recent studies suggest that it can be used to calm the severe frequent headache problem naturally but it should be consumed 120 days regularly as prescribed by the specialist
- Coronary Problems – Khamira Gaozaban Ambari can be used to relax the heart palpitation which creates pressure in the heart and nerves to pump more blood in the body and if not relaxed or controlled can lead to a severe health problem which needs medical attention on priority however, its dosage depends upon several factors
Side effects of Khamira Gaozaban Ambari
Khamira Gaozaban Ambari is safe and well tolerated by the individuals. However, overdosage can cause mild discomforts such as constipation, bloating, nausea or dizziness, and palpitation. The pregnant and lactating woman should avoid using it due to the strong composition of ingredients such as Borago Officinalis which is not suitable for infant and fetus health. Children should use it under medical supervision and specialist advice only. Discontinue immediately if any symptom persists.
Dosage of Khamira Gaozaban Ambari
Khamira Gaozaban Ambari dosage depends on the age, weight, height, and severity of the ailment however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- Adults should consume 3 to 10 grams
- Children should consume 1 to 3 grams
- Twice a day
- With 200 ml lukewarm milk or water
- Empty stomach
Note: Maximum allowed dosage in a day is 30 grams however, it is recommended to consult a specialist for the dosage.
Availability of Khamira Gaozaban Ambari
Khamira Gaozaban Ambari is available in 125-gram packaging and can be easily purchased through the online or nearby market. It can be purchased at a nominal cost of 150 INR and 100 USD approximately. Generally, Khamira Gaozaban Ambari shelf life is of 24 months however, it is recommended to check the expiry date on the packaging. Keep it out of children reach and store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. It is recommended to keep the lid fingertight and does not tamper or damage the container to avoid any leakage.