Overview of Itrifal Ustukhuddus
Itrifal Ustukhuddus is an Unani medicine which is used for the treatment of a headache especially a migraine. It contains the medicinal properties of brain tonic, mild analgesic, mild laxative, and anti-viral which has several health benefits related to a headache and stress. The key ingredient that is Ustukhuddus has the properties of strengthening and improving the function of the brain by stimulating the nerves and brain cells. You can use it for detoxifying the body and nerves naturally with no side effects and it can be to reduce the inflammation in the body because of any free radical developed in the body internally or externally. Triphala present in it improves the digestion problem and also acts as the detoxifier to avoid any health problem. Some studies suggest the tremendous results of slowing the process of hair whitening and hair fall within few dosages or as prescribed by the specialist.
Composition of Itrifal Ustukhuddus
Itrifal Ustukhuddus contains the composition of natural herbs and extracts which is being formulated to form Itrifal Ustukhuddus. We have specified the general composition underneath:
|Common Name||Unani Name|
|Terminalia Chebula (yellow fruit)||Post Halela Zard|
|Terminalia Chebula (brown fruit)||Post-Halela Kabuli|
|Terminalia Chebula (black fruit)||Halela Siyah|
|Terminalia Bellirica||Post Balela|
|Rosa Damascena Flower||Gule Surkh|
|Almond Oil||Badam Rogan|
**Above mentioned ingredients are for reference and may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Itrifal Ustukhuddus
Itrifal Ustukhuddus has several health benefits as reported by the individuals and specialist. We have specified the best-known health benefits of using it underneath:
- Headache – Pain in the head region especially around the forehead causing severe discomfort and can lead to many health problems such as a migraine which is a severe or throbbing pain in the temple area of the head and eye however, Lavandula Stoechas and Almond oil acts as a natural healer in reducing the pain and stress levels in the head due to the properties of strengthening the brain function and nerve tonic for the overall health of the body
- Chronic Catarrh – A severe mucus in the nose and throat associated with the mucous membrane caused due to the common cold, fever, and other throat infections however, it can be treated by using Itrifal Ustukhuddus as prescribed because it helps in reducing the mucus secretion and congestion in the body naturally
- Premature Greying of Hair – Many factors cause the premature greying of hair such as stress, vitamins deficiency, chronic constipation, and anemia however, you can prevent the situation by consuming it as prescribed by the specialist due to the composition of natural herbs which contains the nutrition that helps in reducing the deficiencies and other problems naturally
- Digestion Problem – Due to the composition of Triphala and three types of Terminalia Chebula it acts as a mild laxative which improves the digestion in the body and reduces the risk of getting digestion problem especially constipation and bloating in the abdomen
Side Effects of Itrifal Ustukhuddus
Itrifal Ustukhuddus is safe and well tolerated by the individuals. However, overdosage can cause mild discomforts such as constipation, bloating, nausea or dizziness, and palpitation. The pregnant and lactating woman should avoid using it due to the strong composition of ingredients especially Terminalia Chebula which is not safe for a pregnant woman and can lead to miscarriage. It is not recommended for children however, should be consumed under medical supervision only if required. Discontinue immediately if any symptom persists.
Dosage of Itrifal Ustukhuddus
Itrifal Ustukhuddus dosage depends on the age and severity of the ailment however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- Adults should consume 1 to 2 tsp
- Once a day
- With 200 ml lukewarm milk or water
- Best time to take the medicine is before bedtime
Note: Maximum allowed dosage in a day is 2 tsp however, it is recommended to consult a specialist for the dosage.
Availability of Itrifal Ustukhuddus
Itrifal Ustukhuddus is available in 1 kg packaging and can be easily purchased through the online or nearby market. It can be purchased at a nominal cost of 273 INR and 25 USD. Generally, Itrifal Ustukhuddus shelf life is of 12 months however, it is recommended to check the expiry date on the packaging. Keep it out of children reach and store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. It is recommended to keep the lid fingertight and does not tamper or damage the container to avoid any leakage.
Buy Itrifal Ustukhuddus
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for advice.