Overview of Divya Swasari Pravahi
Divya Swasari Pravahi is an Ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of respiratory diseases. It has Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Asthmatic, Bronchodilator, Mucolytic, and Antioxidant properties to provide various health benefits. Divya Swasari Pravahi can be used for the treatment of various illness such as a cough, cold, respiratory infections, asthma, bronchitis, phlegm, and sore throat. It provides the relief and improves the lung function by providing the nourishment through its composition of natural herbs. Divya Swasari Pravahi revives the cells and enhances the growth of respiratory cells to prevent and treat respiratory infections.
Composition of Divya Swasari Pravahi
Divya Swasari Pravahi contains the natural formulation of various herbs in syrup form. We have specified the general composition underneath:
**Above mentioned composition may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Divya Swasari Pravahi
Divya Swasari Pravahi has numerous benefits as reported in recent studies and can be used by any individual for the treatment of various diseases. We have specified the best-reported benefits underneath:
- Asthma – Asthma is a disease that affects the breathing passages of the lungs. It’s a condition in which your airways narrow and swells to produce extra mucus. Asthma can cause severe discomfort in breathing and its attack needs medical attention on priority. However, you can prevent the symptoms of asthma by using Divya Swasari Pravahi as it relaxes the muscles of the respiratory tract and airways to prevent any irritation or blockage in the passage. It acts as Bronchodilator and prevents the frequent breathlessness situation in the individual
- Lung Infection – Many factors can cause lung infection such as the excess production of mucus, inflammation, irritation, and bacterial infection however, it can be prevented at an early stage by using Divya Swasari Pravahi regularly as it reduces the excess production of mucus and liquifies the stored mucus for the smooth functioning lung. It acts as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial medicine to prevent any inflammation or bacterial infection. You can reduce the frequent breathlessness and cough situation by using it as prescribed by a specialist
- Common Cold – It is an upper respiratory tract infection caused by many viruses and its common symptoms are a cough, running nose, and low-grade fever. Divya Swasari Pravahi provides the relief from the nasal blockage and prevent the irritation in the nose. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce the swelling and irritation in the respiratory tract. You can use it to relieve a headache and sneezing caused by the common cold
- Bronchitis – Bronchitis is a situation of inflammation in the lining of bronchial tubes through which air passes and it can be chronic or mild but it can create severe discomfort however, Divya Swasari Pravahi anti-inflammatory action can relieve the inflammation, irritation, and mucus production in the lung to prevent the bronchitis attack or discomfort.
- Sore Throat – Individual may face swelling in the throat area and might feel dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing meals however, Divya Swasari Pravahi can relieve the swelling and irritation in the throat area to prevent the discomfort in the throat. You can use it to calm the pain and reduce the mucus production in the throat
Side Effects of Divya Swasari Pravahi
Divya Swasari Pravahi is safe and well tolerated for the consumption by an individual. It can be used by children also however, it is recommended to consult the specialist for the advice. The pregnant and lactating woman should avoid using due to the strong composition of natural herbs. Overdosage of Divya Swasari Pravahi can cause severe discomfort and needs medical attention on priority. We have specified the common side effects as reported underneath:
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Abdominal discomfort
- Burning sensation
Dosage of Divya Swasari Pravahi
Divya Swasari Pravahi dosage may vary from age, weight, height, and severity of the illness however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 5 ml or 1 tsp of syrup
- Twice a day
- With lukewarm water
- After the meals
It is recommended to consult a specialist for the advice and dosage of Divya Swasari Pravahi.
Availability of Divya Swasari Pravahi
Divya Swasari Pravahi is available in 250 ml packing at a nominal cost of 50 INR and 55 USD. It can be purchased easily through the online or nearby market. It is advised to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. Keep it out of the children reach. Close the cap tightly to avoid leakage of the syrup. Do not temper the bottle.
Divya Swasari Pravahi
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.