Overview of Putrajeevak Beej
Putrajeevak Beej is an Ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of infertility and recurrent miscarriage. Its botanical name is Putranjiva Roxburghii and commonly known as Putrajeevak, Putranjiva, Jiyopota, Jivaputrak. Putrajeevak Beej helps in to strengthen the uterine musculature and supports the reproductive system to conceive. You can naturally treat infertility by consuming Putrajeevak Beej as recommended by a specialist. Many reasons cause infertility such as weak uterine muscles, imbalance of sexual hormones, low sperm count, and low reproductive organ function however, it can be treated by consuming Putrajeevak Beej. It provides the nourishment to the body to improve the deficiency of a certain substance in the body. Many other health problems can be treated by using it such as constipation, excessive thirst, debility, improving menstrual cycle, intestinal gas, boosting libido, and burning sensation.
Constituents of Putrajeevak Beej
Putrajeevak Beej contains the β-amyrin, Amentoflavone, Putranflavone, Putranjivic acid, Putrol, Putrone, Saponins A B C, Stigmasterol, Putrone constituents which has various benefits for health.β-amyrin has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties is beneficial for the treatment of women health problems. Some studies suggest the presence of anti-osteoarthritic and anti-hypercholesterolemia potential properties. It acts as a uterine tonic, ergogenic, antacid, carminative, aphrodisiac and analgesic in the body to improve the function of the organs. Putrajeevak beej is sweet, acrid, and refringent however, its leaves are bitter, astringent and procreant.
Benefits of Putrajeevak Beej
Putrajeevak Beej is beneficial for the treatment of various health problems especially woman health. We have specified some of the best-reported benefits underneath:
- Infertility – An Abnormal condition of not getting pregnant naturally and can be the most stressful condition in woman’s life, however, it can be treated by consuming putrajeevak beej as per the recommended dosage by the specialist. It acts as a supportive medicine to the uterine muscles and also helps in detoxifying the uterus to support the pregnancy naturally
- Habitual Abortions – Commonly known as a recurrent miscarriage of three or more consecutive attempts of pregnancy due to many reasons such as weak uterine muscles, aneuploidy, and endocrine disorders, however, putrajeevak beej strengthens the uterine muscles to support the pregnancy and prevent the habitual abortions. It has properties of providing the uterine tonic to improve the uterine lining and support the healthy pregnancy
- Oligospermia – Recent studies have shown positive results in male infertility due to low or deficiency of sperms in semen which can be the reason of male infertility however, consumption of putrajeevak beej can improve the sperm count in the semen and fertility rate for a healthy pregnancy as it helps in enhancing the spermatic motility and morphology naturally
- Constipation – A condition in which a person finds it very difficult to empty the bowel or hardening of feces. Putrajeevak can reduce constipation naturally and can reduce the hardness or condition of dry feces
- Libido – Low sexual drive or desire for sexual activity can be the reason of infertility however, it acts as a natural enhancement of the libido to improve the fertility rate
Side Effects of Putrajeevak Beej
Surprisingly, putrajeevak is safe and well tolerated by the individuals for the consumption. Overdosage of it can cause some severe discomfort such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal menstrual cycle
If you observe any of the above-mentioned symptoms Kindly consult specialist on priority for the advice. It is recommended to avoid it in the lactation period due to the high potency of the herb.
Dosage of Putrajeevak Beej
Putrajeevak Beej dosage depends on various factors such as weight, age, height, and severity of the illness however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 3 to 6 grams
- Twice a day
- Best time 1 hour before the meal or 2 hours after the meal for best results
- With warm milk or lukewarm water
Note: Maximum allowed dosage per day is 10 grams and is recommended to consult a specialist for the advice before using it for the treatment.
Availability of Putrajeevak Beej
Putrajeevak Beej can be easily purchased through the online or nearby market at a nominal cost of 12 USD and 75 INR. Currently, it is available in the powdered formulation of 250-gram packaging. As per the packaging, it is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place, with no direct sunlight. Keep it out of children reach.
To buy click on the link mentioned below:
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.