Overview of Patanjali Shilajit Capsule
Patanjali Shilajit Capsule is an Ayurvedic medicine used for numerous health benefits such as weakness, arthritis, obesity, diabetes, tuberculosis, bronchitis, allergy, osteoporosis, gout, semen deficiency, and low libido. Shilajit is procured from Himalaya, Karakoram, Tibet mountains, Altai mountains, and Gilgit Baltistan and varies from white to dark brown color. Since ages, shilajit has been used for the treatment and improve the overall health of the individuals. It contains several medicinal properties such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, general tonic, anti-aging, adaptogenic, anti-ulceration, and stimulates rejuvenation naturally. You can use it to improve the blood circulation in veins and strengthen the immune system however, it should be used under expert supervision to avoid any complication although it is safe to consume Patanjali Shilajit capsule as reported various studies.
Ingredients of Patanjali Shilajit Capsule
Patanjali Shilajit Capsule contains the high-quality ingredients which have been specified underneath:
|Shudh Shilajit -Asphaltum||390 mg|
|Amalaki Rasayana – Phyllanthus Emblica||50 mg|
**Above mentioned ingredient may vary from the actual product.
Health benefits of Patanjali Shilajit Capsule
Patanjali Shilajit Capsule has numerous health benefits as reported in various studies however, we have specified the best-reported health benefits underneath:
- Peptic Ulcers – You must have tried several medicines but observed temporary relief then you should use shilajit for curing peptic ulcers and strengthen the system to prevent future development of the ulcers as it contains the high content of anti-ulcerative and stimulating the gastric mucosa to protect the damage from the acid attack. Few studies suggest the positive results of surpassing the production of excess acids production in the intestine naturally
- Arthritis – Shilajit contains the anti-inflammatory properties which help in protecting the joints against the damage caused by the free radicals and reduce the symptoms of arthritis such as swelling, pain, restricted movement, and flexibility
- Testosterone level – It can be the primary reason for low fertility rate if you have a low testosterone level however, testosterone level can be improved by consuming Patanjali Shilajit capsules as prescribed by the specialist due to natural properties of stimulating the sex organs and hormones
- Weakness – Several factors lead to weakness in the body such fever, debility, loss of appetite and others however, natural energy level can be revived by consuming shilajit regularly
- Diabetes – It can be used to control the excess blood sugar level and improve the insulin level secretion in the body but shilajit should be used under supervision to avoid any complication
Other reported health benefits have been specified underneath:
- Heart health
Side effect of Patanjali Shilajit Capsule
Patanjali Shilajit Capsule is safe and well tolerated by the individuals however, few studies suggest the severe side effect due to over dosage or intolerance to any of the key ingredients and we have specified some of the commonly reported side effects underneath:
- Acid reflux
- Burning sensation
- Low blood pressure
- Vomiting or nausea
- Headache or body ache
**The pregnant and lactating woman should seek expert advice before consuming it to avoid any complication.
Note: It is recommended to discontinue the use immediately if you observe any of above-mentioned symptoms.
Dosage of Patanjali Shilajit Capsule
Patanjali Shilajit Capsule dosage depends upon several factors such as height, weight, age, gender, and severity of the problem however, we have specified general dosage underneath:
- 1 – 2 capsules
- Twice a day
- With lukewarm water or milk
- After meals
Note: Maximum allowed dosage in a day is 6 capsules and should not be exceeded to avoid any complication.
Price of Patanjali Shilajit Capsule
Patanjali Shilajit Capsule can be purchased through the online or nearby store at a nominal cost of INR 85 and USD 4. It is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. Keep it out of children reach. Generally, packaging of shilajit contains 10 capsules with an expiry date of 2years from the date of manufacture.
Buy Patanjali Shilajit Capsule
To buy Patanjali Shilajit Capsule click on the link mentioned below:
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.