Overview of Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule
Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule is an Ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of several health problems or disorders such as fatigue, restlessness, muscle problems, gastric disorders, arthritis, Alzheimer, anxiety, and heart health. It contains the high amount of medicinal properties such as adaptogenic, aphrodisiac, anti-fatigue, anti-arthritic, anti-diabetic, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, cardioprotective, and immunomodulatory properties that can do wonders in improving your health naturally. Ashwagandha is used since ages in ayurvedic treatment and other medical procedures. It is native to India, Middle East, and Africa. The ashwagandha grows to a height of 14 – 30 inches and is an evergreen shrub. It is recommended to store it in a dry place with no direct sunlight and should be stored in an airtight container.
Ingredients of Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule
Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule contains the high quality of ingredients which has been specified underneath:
|Ashwagandha extract (Withania Somnifera)||390 mg|
|Ashwagandha powder (Withania Somnifera)||50 mg|
**Above mentioned ingredient may vary from the actual product.
Health benefits of Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule
Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule has numerous health benefits as reported in various studies however, we have specified some of the best-reported health benefits underneath:
- Fatigue – There numerous factors which lead to the feeling of fatigue all day such as lack of sleep, physical activity, anemia, anxiety, depression, stress, and other factors however, you can revive the energy level and boost the stamina by consuming Ashwagandha capsules regularly or as prescribed by the specialist due to the properties of anti-fatigue which enhance the aerobic capacity and physical endurance naturally
- Relieves Stress – Ashwagandha contains the high amount of anti-stress and reducing the cortisol level properties which helps in calming and soothing effect on the stress veins and mind. You can consume 1 capsule twice a day for best results however, few studies suggest that it can drop the level of blood pressure to below normal rate which can be dangerous if not controlled or stabilized so consult a specialist for the advice before consuming it
- Diabetes – Surprisingly, diabetes can be controlled by consuming Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule as it contains the anti-diabetic and antihyperlipidemic properties that can reduce the blood sugar level to normal and improve the insulin secretion in the body
- Cholesterol Level – It has shown significant positive results in controlling the bad cholesterol levels in the body and prevent clogging in the arteries because of the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Fertility in Men – Ashwagandha can be used to enhance the fertility rate and improve the sperm count as well as quality if consumed regularly. It boosts the testosterone level and also contains aphrodisiac properties however, you should consult a specialist for the advice and dosage. Recent studies suggest that it can be used in improving the libido and treating the erectile dysfunction disorder
- Boost Immunity – Withania Somnifera is used since ages for boosting the immune system and prevent frequent illness. It contains the natural properties of boosting the red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets which in turn boost the immunity naturally
Other commonly reported health benefits have been specified underneath:
- Increase muscle mass
- Reduce depression
- Anti-cancer properties
- Reduce Alzheimer symptoms
- Reduce Ocular disease
Side effects of Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule
Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule is safe and well tolerated by the individuals however, few studies suggest the severe side effects after consuming Ashwagandha capsule due to the intolerance to any of the ingredients or overdosage. We have specified some of the commonly reported side effects underneath:
- Mouth ulcers
- Acid reflux
- Blood pressure
- Burning sensation
- Blood sugar level drops
**The pregnant and lactating woman should avoid consuming it.
Note: It is recommended to discontinue the use immediately if you observe any of the above-mentioned symptoms to avoid any further complications.
Dosage of Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule
Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule dosage depends upon several factors such as height, weight, age, gender, and severity of the problem however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 1 – 2 capsules
- Twice a day
- With lukewarm water or milk
- After meals
Note: Maximum allowed dosages is 6 capsules in a day and should not be exceeded.
Price of Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule
You can purchase Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule through the online or nearby store at a nominal cost of USD 4 and INR 50. Generally, it is available in a packing of 10 capsules with an expiry of 3years from the date of manufacture however, we recommended checking the packaging for more information.
Buy Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule
To buy Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule click on the link mentioned below:
Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule [ 20 Tab ]
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.