Overview of Saptasaram Kashayam
Saptasaram Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine which is recommended for the various health problems such as Hip pain, Digestive disorders, Constipation, Back pain, Bloating, Dysmenorrhea, Neuralgia, and Spleen ailments. Have you tried allopathic medicines to relieve the pain but after some time the situation gets worse then you should try Saptasaram Kashayam to relive the pain and illness naturally. Recent studies have shown tremendous results of it for the treatment and prevention of various health problems.
Composition of Saptasaram Kashayam
Saptasaram Kashayam contains the composition of seven herbs and is formulated to form ayurvedic medicine. We have specified the general composition underneath:
**Above mentioned ingredients may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Saptasaram Kashayam
Saptasaram Kashayam is beneficial for the treatment of various health problems. It is recommended to consult a specialist for the advice before using Saptasaram Kashayam for the treatment or prevention of illness However, we have specified some of the reported benefits underneath:
- Hip Pain – It alleviates the hip pain and relieves the stressed nerves as it contains the anti-inflammatory properties. Saptasaram Kashayam is recommended to stimulate the fluid to have space in the femoral heads to glide in the socket of the acetabulum as inflammation can cause severe pain in the hip
- Indigestion – Saptasaram Kashayam is recommended to relieve the indigestion problem by curing the inflammation and infection caused by any internal or external body. It strengthens the abdominal muscles and improves the function to prevent bloating, constipation, and abdominal cramps or pain
- Neuralgia – Intense nerve pain, especially around the face or head, can be treated by using Saptasaram Kashayam as prescribed by the specialist. It contains the Boerhaavia Diffusa which is known to relieve the nerve pain and damage
- Liver Detoxification – You can detoxify the liver by using Saptasaram Kashayam as prescribed by the specialist as it helps in flushing out the toxic from the body and strengthening the liver to prevent any infection
- Dysmenorrhea – A condition of painful menstrual periods which can cause severe discomfort followed by lower abdomen and pelvic pain. However, it can be well treated by using Saptasaram Kashayam as it contains Clerodendrum Phlomidis which promotes a healthy menstruation
Above mentioned benefits may vary from person to person and is recommended to consult a specialist before using it.
Side effects of Saptasaram Kashayam
Saptasaram Kashayam is safe and well tolerated by the individuals however, it is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women due to strong herb composition. Children should avoid consuming Saptasaram Kashayam. Overdosage of Saptasaram Kashayam can cause severe health problem which needs medical attention on priority. We have specified some of the reported overdosage side effects underneath:
- Acid Reflux
- Burning Sensation
- Abdominal pain or cramps
Self-medication of Saptasaram Kashayam is discouraged and is advised to consult a specialist before consuming it,
Dosage of Saptasaram Kashayam
Saptasaram Kashayam dosage depends upon the age, gender, body weight, and illness. It is recommended to consult a specialist for the advice and dosage however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 12ml – 24ml or 2 – 4 tablets twice a day
- With lukewarm water
- After meals
- 2 – 3 weeks without any break
Availability of Saptasaram Kashayam
Saptasaram Kashayam can be purchased through the online and nearby market at a nominal cost. You can purchase it in liquid or tablet form and is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. Keep out of children reach.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.