Overview of Thanga Paspam
Thanga Paspam is prepared from gold and is used for the treatment of numerous health problems such as infertility, low libido, coronary diseases, neurological problems, arthritis, and anti-aging. Gold is being used since ages for the treatment and improving the strength in the body. Thanga Paspam contains the pure gold and other elements carried out through the natural process. All the disease of Vata and Kapha imbalance respond appropriately within a few dosages of it.
Benefits of Thanga Paspam
Thanga Paspam is used in the treatment and prevention of many health problems. It’s a unique composition of pure gold and formulation. We have specified the best-reported benefits underneath:
- Erectile Dysfunction – It is an ailment of getting or keeping the erection for a longer time in the sexual intercourse which can lead to stress and other problems in the life however, you can improve the erection and libido by consuming it as prescribed by a specialist due to the natural properties of the aphrodisiac in the composition
- Coronary Health – Thanga Paspam acts as a cardiac tonic to prevent any coronary disease by nourishing the heart health with important nutrition. It improves the pulse rate, low blood pressure, and general weakness of the heart
- Neurological Health – It is a problem of the nerves which connect the brain with other parts of the body and can cause severe health problems however, Thanga Paspam can prevent and treat the neurological problems as prescribed by a specialist
- Anti-Aging – Thanga Paspam slows down the process of aging by providing the nourishment in the body for regeneration of dead cells due to the process of aging
- Skin and Hair – Who doesn’t want the healthy skin and shining hair but we never discovered that it can be revived naturally by consuming this ayurvedic composition due to the key ingredient gold which has numerous benefits in keeping the skin and hair healthy
- Infertility – You can prevent and cure infertility in both by consuming it due to the composition of gold as it nourishes the weakness and improves the fertility rate
Side Effects of Thanga Paspam
Thanga Paspam is safe and well tolerated by the individuals however, self-medication is discouraged due to the strong composition of herbs and extract which can lead to severe health problems. It is advisable to avoid this ayurvedic medicine during pregnancy and lactation as it can affect the development of the fetus or infant. Overdosage can lead to a severe health problem which needs medical attention on priority and we have specified some of the common side effects of overdosage underneath:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Burning sensation
Dosage of Thanga Paspam
Thanga Paspam dosage depends upon the weight, height, age, and ailment however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 10 mg twice a day
- With lukewarm milk
- After meals
Availability of Thanga Paspam
Thanga Paspam is available in capsule and powder form. It can be purchased through the online or nearby market at a nominal cost. Keep it out of children reach and it is advisable to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.