Overview of Ekangveer Ras
Ekangveer Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine used to treat several health problems such as facial palsy, neuromuscular abnormalities, paralysis, sciatica, hemiplegia, cervical spondylosis, brachial neuralgia, and Parkinson’s diseases. It is being formulated by the natural herbal extract of various herbs. It provides the essential nutrients to the body such as an oxide of iron, copper, lead, mica, purified sulfur and tin naturally to prevent and treat neuromuscular problems. Recent studies have shown tremendous results of Ekangveer Ras ayurvedic medicine on humans. Many factors cause neuromuscular problems in humans but by using Ekangveer Ras it can be cured naturally.
Composition of Ekangveer Ras
Ekangveer Ras contains numerous natural herbs and extract to provide health benefits. We have specified the common ingredients underneath:
**Above mentioned ingredients may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Ekangveer Ras
Ekangveer Ras provide the natural benefits in the treatment of loss of muscles and nerve diseases. It is strictly recommended for medical advice before using it. However, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- Facial Palsy – Facial palsy is also known as Bell’s palsy a sudden, temporary weakness in your facial muscles and appears to drop in one side which can be treated by consuming Ekangveer Ras as prescribed by an expert. Several factors can cause facial palsy but Ekangveer Ras provide the natural nutrients to treat this within a few days
- Paralysis – The main reason for paralysis is the loss of muscle function in part of your body. Many factors can cause paralyzes such as the disconnection of nerve message between the brain and muscles. You can treat the paralysis along with other measures by consuming Ekangveer Ras as prescribed
- Hemiplegia – It is a form of paralysis that affects just one side of the body, often just one arm and one leg which can be treated by using Ekangveer Ras as advised by an expert. It helps in normalizing the function of messages between brain and muscles
- Cervical Spondylosis – Severe pain in the spinal and joints caused due to the overgrowth of bones, dehydrated spinal discs, ligament stiffness, and injury but an ayurvedic composition of Ekangveer Ras can heal the loss of muscles and problems naturally
- Brachial Neuralgia – Brachial Neuralgia is a disorder affecting the brachial plexus, severe burning pain in the shoulder, triceps or upper arm area which can be recovered or treated by using Ekangveer Ras
Side Effects of Ekangveer Ras
It is strictly recommended to consult a specialist before consuming Ekangveer Ras as it contains strong herbs which can have an adverse effect on health. Overdosage can cause health-related problems such as Diarrhea, Vomiting, Nausea, Palpitation, Burning sensation, Stomach upset, Abdominal pain, and Headache. Pregnant women or lactating women should avoid using it. It is not advisable for children’s as it contains natural herbs which can affect the normal functioning of brain and growth.
Dosage of Ekangveer Ras
Ekangveer Ras should be used under expert guidance as many factors depend upon the dosage if it such as age, body weight, and severity of the illness however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 1 gram once a day
- After meal
- With lukewarm water
Availability of Ekangveer Ras
Ekangveer Ras is available in packing of 5 gram, and 10 gram at a nominal cost of 60 INR and 12 USD. You can purchase Ekangveer Ras through online and nearby market easily. It is recommended to store it in an airtight container in cool or dry place. Keep out of children reach.
To buy click on the link mentioned here
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice,