Blemish can ruin one’s appearance resulting in lowering the confidence of a person. To avoid this situation read this article, to find out the overview of blemish, its causes, and remedies for it.
Overview of Blemish
A dark mark or skin discoloration that makes something imperfect or less beautiful is known as a blemish. It can occur anywhere on the body but usually, it gets to develop on the face, back, chest or upper arms. Facial blemish occurs when pores clog with dead skin cells and sebum or natural skin oil. When the clog occurs near the top layers of the skin, whiteheads or blackheads occur. Deeper clogs cause pimples and acne cyst. Here, the acne bacteria found on the skin mixes with sebum and skin cells in your pores and causes inflammation in the blemish.
Causes of Blemish
There are numerous factors that lead to blemish. Some of the common causes are listed here:
- Genetics – Hormonal fluctuations during pregnancy, menstruation, menopause, oral contraception’s, and other hormonal imbalance that occur in the body.
- Climatic condition – Pollution, dust can trigger allergies which cause blemishes
- Excess oil – Clogging of pores can happen which causes blemishes if you have oily skin especially in adolescents
- Improper diet – Consumption of red meat, fatty dairy product, fried, and sugary food will lead to poor skin
- Cosmetics – Too much use of cosmetics can clog your pores especially non-cleansing products
- Stress – Stress related hormone CRH or corticotropin-releasing hormone can be one of the reasons for it
10 Natural way to get rid of Blemish
You can get rid of blemish by just doing simple remedies at your home. Who doesn’t want to look beautiful? To get your confidence and beauty back we have listed some of the remedies to try:
- Omega 3 – Eat omega 3 rich food to nourish your skin with plenty of anti-inflammatory products such as salmon, herring, walnuts, leafy greens, chia seeds, and flaxseed
- Water – keep yourself hydrated as much as possible because you flush out the toxin if you drink plenty of water
- Potato – Place a few potato slices on the affected part of the skin and leave them on for a couple of minutes, to reduce pigmentation problems. This can make your skin appear less patchy.
- SPF++ – Use SPF+15 when going out to protect your skin from UV rays
- Cinnamon – Apply the paste of cinnamon and honey directly to blemishes and leave it 15minutes. Rinse it with warm water and massage in the circular motion while removing the mask
- Cleanser – It is important to use a cleanser to get rid of any bacteria on the skin at least twice a day
- Citrus fruit – Citrus rich fruit such as lemon which is rich in vitamin C and also, it acts as a natural cleanser. For best results combine lemon juice with turmeric powder to make a paste and they can do wonders
- Papaya – Mash fresh papaya paste and apply it on the skin for 10-15 minutes and you will notice the result
- Cucumber – Grate cucumber and apply on the affected area or you can soak the cucumber slices in a bowl filled with water and keep aside for one hour. Strain the solution to use it for drinking or as a facial wash. Use cucumber regularly, as it can prevent the development of oily skin and eventually, acne breakouts
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Use apple cider vinegar for spot acne as it acts as natural astringent that can make your skin smoother and help to tone down breakouts in skin
To buy product follow the link mentioned below:
Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes For Pigmentation, Sun Damage & Spots Correction – 50 Ml
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult your Dermatologist for the advice.