If you are planning to lose weight this article is perfect for you. Apple Cider Vinegar is the answer to all your questions for losing weight naturally. Let’s identify the benefits and how can we use apple cider vinegar for best results.
Overview of Apple Cider Vinegar
It is made by crushing apples and squeezing out the fluid. Bacteria and yeast are added to the fluid to begin the alcoholic maturation process, and the sugars are transformed into alcohol. In a second maturation process, the alcohol is changed over into vinegar by acetic acid-forming microorganisms (acetobacter). Apple Cider Vinegar contains many vitamins, minerals such as potassium, iron, and magnesium. It is a very popular ingredient in many detoxing and cleansing recipes. Apple cider vinegar(ACV) is also the best source of antioxidants as it contains polyphenols.
Usage of Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV is one of the best superfoods you can add to your diet. Here are some creative ways to use apple cider vinegar for a healthy life:
- ACV Tea – Add honey, cinnamon and apple cider vinegar to make tea for the perfect winter drink
- Blend of apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic, and lemon– Add all the ingredients to relieve congestion
- Refreshing mocktail – Whip up this classic drink with just apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, ground ginger, and water
- Salad dressing – Add apple cider vinegar to your homemade salads for loaded benefits
- Body scrub – Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to 1 cup of granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon of honey for a whole-body scrub
- Buttermilk Substitute – Use apple cider vinegar to make a quick buttermilk substitute by adding 1 tablespoon to 1 cup of milk and letting the mixture sit until it thickens
- Cleanser – Use it to clean fruits, vegetables, and utensils
How to lose weight by Apple Cider Vinegar?
ACV has been in the limelight recently with recent studies/research by fitness experts and natural health experts alike recommending an apple cider vinegar diet to help drop extra pounds easily. It has been proven that it may lead to weight loss in several ways:
- Appetite suppression – Consuming ACV suppresses your craving to eat and drastically reduce your appetite.
- Decrease Insulin level – It reduces the blood sugar level if you consume it with your meal which in turns reduces the insulin level in the body
- Prevents fat accumulation – ACV reduces the body fat composition especially around the belly area
- Detoxify the body – ACV contains the properties of acidic and enzymes which helps in flushing out the toxins from the body to detoxify it naturally
- Maintaining Alkaline level– Being acidic in nature it helps in maintaining the pH level in the body to have optimum alkaline levels
To really see results, be sure to use ACV in combination with a healthy diet and active lifestyle
Other Benefits of ACV
ACV is not only beneficial for weight loss significantly it has many other benefits too:
- Reducing Diabetics
- Relief from an acute headache
- Nausea and dizziness
- Hair loss
- Skin acne
- Natural cleanser for fruits, vegetables, and utensils
Side effects of ACV
As we know, ACV is prepared naturally, however, in some conditions it can effects adversely to our health. The reason can be overdose or intolerance to the ACV. Some of the side effects are listed below:
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Tissue Damage
- Low Potassium Levels
- Low Blood Sugar Levels
- Rash or Itchy Skin
- Decay in Tooth Enamel
ACV can provide several health benefits. However, to stay safe and prevent side effects, it’s important to monitor the amount you consume and be careful with how you take it.
To buy ACV click on the link mentioned below
Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – 473 ml
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.