Overview of Divya Peedantak Vati
Divya Peedantak Vati is a propertiory ayurvedic medicine used to treat joints and muscle problems. It is prepared by the mixture of several herbs which makes it a unique combination of reducing and treating several ailments naturally. Divya Peedantak Vati is a patent product of Patanjali Company. It contains the properties of anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, anti-arthritic, analgesic, and muscle relaxant. Divya Peedantak Vati improves the blood circulation level in the muscles and joint to soothe the stress level and reduce the pain. It can be used by both men and women of all ages.
Composition of Divya Peedantak Vati
Divya Peedantak Vati contains several herbs procured naturally by the experts and is formulated in a fixed proportion. We have specified the known ingredients of Divya Peedantak Vati underneath:
|Ingredients||Quantity (each tablet contains)|
|Shuddha Guggulu – Balsamodendron mukul||71.61 mg|
|Suranjan Meethi – Colchicum Luteum||35.7 mg|
|Ashwagandha (Indian Ginseng) – Withania Somnifera||35.7 mg|
|Shilajit Sat – Asphaltum||35.7 mg|
|Hadjod – Cissus Quadrangularis||17.8 mg|
|Haldi (Turmeric) – Curcuma Longa||17.8 mg|
|Sonth – Zingiber Officinale||17.8 mg|
|Kutiki – Picrorhiza Kurroa||17.8 mg|
|Godanti Bhasma||17.8 mg|
|Mukta Shukti Bhasma||17.8 mg|
|Yograj Guggulu||17.8 mg|
|Nirgundi – Vitex Negundo||17.8 mg|
|Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus||17.8 mg|
|Punarnava – Boerhavia Diffusa||17.8 mg|
|Methi (Fenugreek) – Trigonella Foenum Graecum||17.8 mg|
|Nishoth – Operculina Turpethum||17.8 mg|
|Shuddha kuchla – Strychnos Nux Vomica||17.8 mg|
|Nagarmotha (Nutgrass) – Cyperus Rotundus||17.8 mg|
|Rasna – Pluchea Lanceolata||17.8 mg|
|Ajwain (Carom seeds) – Trachyspermum Ammi||3.6 mg|
|Praval Pishti||3.6 mg|
|Giloy – Tinospora Cordifolia||1.8 mg|
**Above mentioned, ingredients are the general composition in Divya Peedantak Vati and it can vary from the actual product formulation.
Benefits of Divya Peedantak Vati
Divya Peedantak Vati is beneficial in curing several ailments as reported in the recent studies done by the experts. We have specified the known benefits of it underneath:
- Arthritis – Divya Peedantak Vati is an effective ayurvedic formulation that helps in treating arthritis. It is a condition in which synovial fluid in joints get reduced causing friction in the bone or joint which is very painful and can restrict the movement of the affected joint. Divya Peedantak Vati helps in reducing the inflammation, pain and improves the fluid level in the joint as it contains the anti-inflammatory properties and several nutrient values. Regular use of Divya Peedantak Vati can prevent arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis due to its properties of boosting the immune system to combat any infection or damage caused by free radicals. Arthritis can cause severe pain in the affected area which can be reduced by Divya Peedantak Vati usage and is much effective than any other allopathic medicines
- Sciatica – Severe shooting pain especially in the lower back and down to the hip area which can be reduced or prevented by using Divya Peedantak Vati regularly as it contains the anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties to protect the vertebrae from any damage by free radicals. Many experts have advised this formulation as a natural recovering agent from the ailment. Sciatica can be the reason for nerve compression in the lumbosacral region which can be treated by using this formulation as it contains the essential nutrient to revive the damage and serve as a natural nerve tonic
- Body pain – Many factors can cause body pain or ache such as fever, muscle strain, weakness, exertion, and internal damage in the muscle tissue which can be reduced by using Divya Peedantak Vati as it contains the anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Not only this, it provides the nourishment to strengthen and rejuvenate the muscle tissues naturally
- Spondylosis – Herbal composition of the vati helps in reducing the pain and condition of spondylosis especially cervical spondylosis as it contains the analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant agents which can do wonders in treating the ailment
Recent studies have shown positive results for Divya Peedantak Vati in treating gastrointestinal, improving digestion, reducing stress levels, balancing blood sugar levels, and boosting the immune system.
Side effects of Divya Peedantak Vati
Divya Peedantak Vati is a natural composition of herbs and doesn’t have any side effects on humans however, some of the known side effects have been specified underneath:
- Burning sensation
- Gastrointestinal problem
- Peptic Ulcers
It is not advisable to use Divya Peedantak Vati by pregnant, lactating woman, children, and allergic to any herb. Please consult a specialist before using it.
Dosage of Divya Peedantak Vati
You should consult a specialist for the proper dosage and guidance, however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- Take 1 – 2 tablet twice a day
- Should be taken after the meal
- Recommended to take it with warm milk or water
Avoid taking the tablet an empty stomach to avoid any side effect on health.
Availability of Divya Peedantak Vati
Divya Peedantak Vati is available through the online or nearby market at a reasonable cost of 45 INR in 40 tablet packing (200 grams). It is advisable to store it in a cool or dry place with moderate temperature. It should be kept out of children reach.
Buy Divya Peedantak Vati
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.