Overview of Narasimha Rasayanam
Narasimha Rasayanam is a formulated Ayurvedic product available in the form of Butter/Jam. Narasimha Rasayanam is also known as medicated butter to cure physical weakness and degenerative diseases naturally. It has been used in much ayurvedic treatment such as Panchakarma, improving immune system, weight gain, hair follicles regeneration, increasing libido, and improve the complexion of skin.
Composition of Narasimha Rasayanam
Narasimha Rasayanam is prepared from the combination of various herbs in an appropriate quantity. Many compositions are available in the market for Narasimha Rasayanam and its quantity varies however, we have specified the common composition of it underneath:
Katha, Khair, Gayatri
- Cow’s milk
- Elcipta alba
- Triphala decoction
Benefits of Narasimha Rasayanam
Narasimha Rasayanam is beneficial for all ages and is recommended for the treatment and prevention of several diseases naturally. You can use it for a healthy lifestyle as it doesn’t contain any harmful ingredient which can affect your health. Some of the reported benefits of Narasimha Rasayanam have being specified underneath:
- Physical weakness – Do you feel low or fatigue all the time and have tried everything to regain the energy level but failed miserably than Narasimha Rasayanam is for you. Medicinal properties of it such as muscle relaxant and strengthening bones helps you regain the energy level in the body. Its result can be observed within a few weeks of consumption as reported by the users
- Prevent Osteoarthritis – Due to unhealthy lifestyle synovial fluid in the joints get reduced causing the risk to develop osteoarthritis which can be prevented by using Narasimha Rasayanam as it contains the properties of natural tonic which stimulate the production of synovial fluid
- Treating Indigestion – Various factors affect the digestion level in the body such as bloating, inflammation, enzymes, and weak digestive muscles. It can be improved by the consumption of Narasimha Rasayanam as it stimulates the metabolism to digest the meals and secrete the nutrients for better digestion levels. Being a natural composition it can do wonders for the digestive system
- Improve Erectile dysfunction or Low libido – Many studies have shown tremendous results of Narasimha Rasayanam in treating erectile dysfunction especially low libido as it contains the properties of aphrodisiac which helps in reviving the sex hormones to improve the libido and erectile dysfunction
- Revive Hair Follicles – You can naturally stimulate the hair follicles by using it on a regular basis as it provides the optimum nutritional value by the composition of Bringaraja to revive the cells in the scalp to have smooth and shinning long hairs
- Boost Memory – Ayurvedic experts have prescribed Narasimha Rasayanam to boost memory and regain the confidence level for a better health.
- Boost Immunity – It acts as a natural tonic in boosting your immune system by providing the nutrition to stimulate the growth of white blood cells in the body to combat any external or internal infection in the body
- Reduce Stress – Narasimha Rasayanam can be used to reduce the stress level in the body as it calms down the stress hormones and blood pressure levels naturally
Side Effects of Narasimha Rasayanam
Surprisingly, Narasimha Rasayanam has no reported side effects on humans, however overdosage of it can cause some health problem which has been specified underneath:
- Gastric problems
- Severe indigestion
- Bloating or Inflammation in the abdomen
It has been advised to avoid using Narasimha Rasayanam for pregnant and lactating women as it contains the strong herbs which can cause problems so take advice from the specialist before using it.
Dosage of Narasimha Rasayanam
Before using it, you should consult a specialist for the dosage of Narasimha Rasayanam as it depends upon the health condition of the person. However, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- Half teaspoon (5 grams) once a day to improve digestion and immunity levels in the body
- One teaspoon (10 grams) twice a day to improve the erectile dysfunction and low libido
- One and a half teaspoon(15 grams) once a day to regain the energy level in the body
Above mentioned dosage cannot be considered as the medical advice. We strictly recommend consulting a specialist before using it.
To buy click on the link mentioned here
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.