Overview of Piles
Piles are the inflamed and swollen collection of tissues in the anal area. Its size and location vary such as it can be found inside or outside of the anus area. If you are facing piles then you may feel itchy, red, and sore around the anus area. Extreme pain during the passing of stool occurs. In some extreme cases, painful lump followed by coagulated blood around the anus area has been reported by patients. Don’t be worried about it as Patanjali Piles Medicine can do wonders in healing or recovering the piles ailment in the body naturally.
Ingredients of Patanjali Piles Medicine
Patanjali provides the cure for piles in the form of ayurvedic medicine known as ‘Divya Arshkalp Vati’ as a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Swami Ramdev’s Divya (Patanjali). It contains a mixture of natural herbs to cure piles. We have specified the ingredients of Patanjali piles medicine underneath:
|Quantity (per tablet)
|Haritaki (Harar) – Terminalia Chebula
|Bakayan – Melia Azedarach
|Reetha (soap nut) – Sapindus Mukorossi
|Desi Karpur – Cinnamomum Camphora
|Khuna Kharaba (Dragon’s Blood) – Daemonorops Draco
|Kakamachi (Makoh or black nightshade plant) – Solanum Nigrum
|Ghrita Kumari – Aloe Barbadensis
|Naga Dauna – Artemisia Vulgaris
Benefits of Patanjali Piles Medicine
Patanjali piles medicine is beneficial for both men and women. Divya Arshkalp Vati helps naturally cure and relieve the symptoms of piles without undergoing a surgery. You can save your money by just purchasing it from the nearby or online market at a nominal price. We have specified some of the common benefits of Patanjali Piles medicine (Divya Arshkalp Vati) here:
- Anal Fistula – Divya Arshkalp works well in managing the anal fistula characterized by the condition in which the formation of an abnormal hollow cavity or tract in the anal region. It results in extreme discomfort due to the pain and swelling. Patanjali Piles medicine will help you in providing relief from this extreme condition.
- Indigestion – In general terms, it is described as uneasiness of stomach followed by constipation and feeling of bloating. Ingredient present in the Patanjali Piles medicine such as rasaunt helps in curing extreme disorder of digestion, especially indigestion.
- Detoxification – Piles can be caused by increase toxicity in the digestive tract which can be cured by Patanjali Piles medicine naturally
- Intestinal Worms – Presence of natural herb Neem as key ingredients helps in curing digestive system of intestinal worms which can cause piles in extreme conditions.
- Anti Inflammatory – Kakamachi is a natural herb which acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to relief the stomach from pain and inflammation naturally.
Dosage of Patanjali Piles Medicine
It is safe to take Patanjali Piles medicine (Divya Arshkalp Vati) as per the recommended dosage for best results. We have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 1 – 2 tablets twice a day
- You can take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening.
- Consider taking 30 minutes before the meal
- Take regular water with the tablet
Side Effects of Patanjali Piles Medicine
Research has shown positive results of Patanjali Piles medicine on humans however, in extreme intolerance to one of the herbs in the ingredient has shown adverse effects such as vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach pain. It is not recommended for children and should be kept away from their reach. Pregnant and lactating women should consult the doctor before using as it may lead to irregular menstruation or miscarriage due to the strong herbs in the medicine. High dosage may lead to severe pain and stomach upset which needs medical supervision on priority.
Buy Patanjali Piles Medicine
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.