Overview of Saraswatarishta
Saraswatarishta is an Ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of numerous health problems such as memory loss, low immune system, semen problem, menstrual disorders, anti-aging, insomnia, and heart health if consumed regularly or as prescribed by the specialist. Saraswatarishta is also known as Saraswatharishtam. It contains the several medicinal properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-depressive, anti-stress, neuroprotective, anti-dementia, anti-anxiety, analgesic, adaptogenic, anti-neoplastic, immunomodulatory, and cardioprotective. Saraswatarishta has 5% – 7% self-generated alcohol and other herbal extracts that have shown the tremendous results in improving and strengthening the overall health. It acts as a natural tonic for improving mental health and boost immunity to prevent frequent infection and other disorders. It is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. Keep it out of children reach and should be stored in an airtight container.
Ingredients of Saraswatarishta
Saraswatarishta or Saraswatharishtam contains numerous herbal ingredients and extracts which have several health benefits. We have specified the general ingredients underneath:
|Bacopa Monnieri||1000 grams|
|Asparagus Racemosa||250 grams|
|Pueraria Tuberosa||250 grams|
|Terminalia Chebula||250 grams|
|Vetiveria Zizanioides||250 grams|
|Zingiber Officinale||250 grams|
|Foeniculum Vulgare||250 grams|
|Woodfordia Fruticosa||250 grams|
|Vitex Negundo||12.5 grams|
|Piper Longum||12.5 grams|
|Operculina Turpethum||12.5 grams|
|Syzygium Aromaticum||12.5 grams|
|Acorus Calamus||12.5 grams|
|Saussurea Lappa||12.5 grams|
|Withania Somnifera||12.5 grams|
|Terminalia Billerica||12.5 grams|
|Tinospora Cordifolia||12.5 grams|
|Elettaria Cardamomum||12.5 grams|
|Embelia Ribes||12.5 grams|
|Cinnamomum Zeylanicum||12.5 grams|
|Gold Leaf||12.5 grams|
*Above mentioned ingredient may vary from the actual product.
Health benefits of Saraswatarishta
Saraswatarishta has numerous health benefits as reported in various studies and we have specified some of the best-reported benefits underneath:
- Rejuvenation – Recent studies have shown the positive results of using it as a lifetime supplement due to the natural properties of improving the overall health and rejuvenating the body to prevent health problems and general disorders such as fatigue, low memory, and other problems
- Antiaging – Saraswatharishtam contains numerous herbal ingredients which have natural medicinal properties of anti-aging that slow down the process of aging like wrinkles, acne, memory loss, and other symptoms however, results vary from individuals and should be consumed under expert supervision
- Immunity – You can use it to boost the immunity to prevent frequent infection and other disorders as it naturally strengthens the immune system to combat any attack from the free radicals
- Insomnia – The key ingredient ‘Bacopa Monnieri’ has the natural properties of improving the sleeping disorders especially insomnia symptoms by increasing the sleep duration and mind relaxation
- Semen quality – Few studies suggest that it can be used to improve the semen quality and fertility level naturally however. we recommend consulting a specialist for the advice before using it
- Sperm count – The primary reason for low fertility is the low sperm count due to several factors but it has shown positive results in improving and enhancing the sperm count to revive the chances of fertility
- Depression – It naturally relaxes the mind and stressed cells in the body to reduce the depression symptoms. Moreover, it contains the anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medicinal properties that can do wonders in reducing the depression symptoms naturally
Side effects of Saraswatarishta
Saraswatarishta is safe and well tolerated by the individuals however, few studies suggest the severe side effect due to overdosage or intolerance to any of the ingredients and we have specified some of the commonly reported side effects underneath:
- Acid reflux
- Vomiting or nausea
- High blood pressure
- Low blood sugar level
- Burning sensation
**It is recommended to discontinue the use immediately if you observe any of above-mentioned symptoms.
*The pregnant and lactating woman should avoid using it.
Dosage of Saraswatarishta
Saraswatarishta dosage depends upon several factors such as height, weight, age, and severity of the problem however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
|Children||2 – 6 ml|
|Adults||3 – 12 ml|
- Twice a day
- With lukewarm water
- After meals
Note: Maximum allowed dosage is 36 ml in a day and should not be exceeded to avoid any complication.
Price of Saraswatarishta
Saraswatarishta can be purchased easily through the online or nearby store at a nominal cost of INR 150 and USD 25. Generally, it is available in 450 ml packaging with an expiry of 36 months however, we recommend to check the packaging for detail information.
To buy Saraswatarishta click on the mentioned below:
Dabur Saraswatarishta – 450 ml
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.