Even if your a champ or beginner we all should understand the aerobic exercise, its benefits, and precautions linked to it.
A physical exercise which includes low to high force of exertion to the body to pump more oxygen into the bloodstream for better results. Kenneth Cooper is known as the father of aerobic who discovered the preventive measures of medicine that is Aerobic Exercise in the late 1960’s. Since then it is a popular activity across the globe in both the genders. Aerobic exercise stimulates the heart rate and oxygen rate to enhance the fitness level. By doing this activity regularly you can prevent many diseases such as cancer. diabetes, anxiety, cardiovascular, and osteoarthritis.
Some of the known benefits are listed here:
- Helps with weight loss – As more oxygen is pumped into the bloodstream and muscles which helps in burning fat at a much faster rate than usual
- Reduce Cancer risk – High-intense session can reduce the cancer risk as you flush out more toxins in this activity than any other activity. You even revive dead cells from this activity
- Strengthens your heart muscle – It reduces the stress on the heart as it helps in pumping more oxygen and blood throughout the body as a result it strengthens the heart muscles
- Increases Stamina – This activity lifts your stamina level as you exert yourself for an extended period of time to build more stamina level reduce your rest time in the activity
- Clear Arteries – You can unclog your arteries as more oxygen is pumped which increases your levels of HDL cholesterol, or good cholesterol; and lowers your levels of triglycerides
- Stimulates your immune system – Aerobic exercise stimulates the white blood cells and other cells to move freely through your body to trigger the immune system and avert viral ailments
- Improves lung function – It promotes the smoother flow of blood and oxygen through the bloodstream to reduce the stress on lungs which helps in improving the functioning of lungs
- Reduce the risk of osteoporosis – Aerobic exercise includes many movements which help in strengthening of the joints and improving the flexibility to reduce the risk of osteoporosis
Aerobic exercise can be separated into two sorts:
- Lower impact aerobic exercise –
- Using an elliptical trainer
2. Higher impact aerobic exercise –
- Jumping rope
- Performing high effect schedules or step vigorous exercise
Aerobic Exercise Safety Precautions:
- Avoiding Injuries – Taking things gradually is the most ideal approach to avoid any injury. Make certain to warm up with appropriate breathing and stretching movements. In the event that you haven’t been living a dynamic way of life, give your body time to modify before propelling yourself too hard. Select activities or games deliberately, know about the risks of overtraining, and dependably give your body enough time to recuperate in the middle. Practicing with another person can likewise decrease the danger of being harmed
- Diet – Eating a large meal with low nutrition can reduce the benefits of the activity. It is strictly advisable to avoid diet which is full of carbohydrates or take a lot of time to digest before going for the activity. Rather opt for the protein-rich or nutritional diet to improve your activity performance
- Atmospheric condition – The climate can assume a part in when you exercise and how much time you’ll spend doing it. Drying out is one of the greatest dangers you take when practicing in a sweltering or cool climate. Ensure that you dress suitably to abstain from overheating, hypothermia or frostbite. Try not to practice in temperate conditions, it just builds your danger of being harmed. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking liquids occasionally during the exercise or after exercises. Give your body time to change in accordance with the climatic conditions to give notable results
In the event that you have existing medical issues, are in high danger of cardiovascular illness, or have muscle, bone or joint wounds, check with your specialist before embraced an oxygen-consuming activity program.
Likewise, men matured more than 40 years and ladies matured more than 50 years who have not practiced consistently in the ongoing past should check with a specialist before attempted a program of energetic physical movement.