Creatine has been recognized as a product that delivers the nutrition for improved strength. Creatine supplements are used to increase size, strength and athletic performance. It is similar to the protein in that it is a nitrogen-containing compound, but is not a true protein.
In the nutritional biochemistry world, it is known as a “non-protein” nitrogen. Most popular and widely researched sport performance supplements in the world. In all the research it has proven to be safe and effective for a wide range of both sport and high-intensity training. Several forms of creatine exist significantly creatine monohydrate is one of the most popular supplements used by people looking to build lean muscle mass, maximize performance and increase strength.
Creatine Supplements Benefits
Creatine is not recommended for athletes, bodybuilders only but it can be consumed by any individual who wants to get benefits out of it. Some of the supposed benefits are listed below:
- Boost high-intensity training – It has been proven that the use of creatine in the daily diet regime can boost the intensity of training as it makes an athlete faster and stronger
- Increase muscle mass – Creatine supplementation causes an increase in the water content of muscles, making them “larger.” It can increase “real” fat-free mass over time, as its strength and power-boosting properties allow higher quality training and thus, better gains
- Increased muscle protein synthesis – It can increase the growth of lean #muscle mass as it helps in protein synthesis
- Reduces muscular fatigue – You can reduce muscle fatigue because it increases the muscle’s ability to turn over or regenerate ATP, or adenosine triphosphate for better performance
- Boost memory – Recent studies have significantly shown positive results of Creatine Supplement in the treatment of neurological, neuromuscular and atherosclerotic disease. It plays a pivotal role in brain energy homeostasis, being a temporal and spatial buffer for cytosolic and mitochondrial pools of the cellular energy currency
- Reduce muscle cramps – Taking it orally to reduce muscle cramps keeping water intake as prescribed or suggested by a health expert
Creatine Supplements Side Effects
- Kidney Damage – Do not use it if you have kidney disease or a disease such as diabetes that increases your chance of developing kidney disease. There is some concern that it might make kidney disease worse
- Liver Damage – It should not be used for more than six months as there is evidence that liver dysfunction or damage may occur
- Preventing synthesis of creatine in the body – Usage of Creatine Supplements in diet regime can adversely impact the secretion of creatine in the body
- Nausea and Diarrhea – Short-term side effects of creatine supplementation may include digestive problems such as diarrhea and nausea. If you experience diarrhea as a result of taking creatine supplements, increase your water intake
- Dehydration – It has the ability to pull water from the plasma in your bloodstream into your skeletal muscles in a process called muscle hydration if you won’t increase water intake then you may face dehydration in your body
- Weight Gain – Some studies suggest that prolonged use of Creatine Supplements can adversely impact the weight gain because of extra water maintenance inside of the muscles
To buy click on the link mentioned below:
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder – 57 Servings (Unflavored)
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional.