Glutamine is an α-amino acid that is utilized as a part of the biosynthesis of proteins. L Glutamine is the most widely recognized amino acid found in your muscles and can help with muscle repair and immune recovery due to positively affecting the body’s nitrogen levels.
This amino acid is a vital anabolic antecedent for muscle development involving activity. It is a restrictively basic amino acid, there can be a more noteworthy requirement for glutamine than the body can adapt to. Intense training would be a prime case of a ‘time of stress.’ An absence of it can bring about muscle breakdown as well as compromised immune function.
Glutamine Supplement Benefits
Glutamine benefits are not limited to muscle growth only it has various benefits for health as well and some of the known benefits of glutamine are listed here:
- It can help you in protein synthesis
- Prevents your muscle from being catabolized in order to provide L-Glutamine for other cells in the body
- Maintain cell volume and hydration, speeding up a wound and burn healing recovery
- The primary energy source for your immune system. Therefore, glutamine is needed to boost your immune system.
- Helps in preventing the common colds that commonly affect marathon runners and other athletes in the aftermath of endurance events.
- Gastrointestinal tract lining can be protected from any infection
- Glutamine supplements are useful for the treatment of depression, moodiness, irritability, and anxiety
- Normalizing growth hormone
Glutamine Supplement Side Effects
Although it has very low side effects on the human body in some studies, it has proven that prolonged use can have adverse effects. Some of the known effects are listed below:
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain/ gas
- Swelling in your hands or feet
- Muscle or joint pain, back pain
- A headache, dizziness, tired feeling
- Mild skin rash or itching
- Dry mouth, runny nose, increased sweating
- Chest pain
- Hearing problems
- It may worsen liver disease or cirrhosis
- It can worsen certain psychiatric or seizure disorders
To buy click on the link mentioned below:
Muscletech Essential Series 100 Percent Glutamine – 302 g
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional.