Overview of Gokshuradi Guggulu
Are you facing urinary tract infection or kidney problem and have tried all medications than Gokshura Guggulu is for you. It helps in improving kidney function and reducing the risk of urinary infections. Gokshura Guggulu has anti-inflammatory, antilithiatic, anti-arthritic, anti-gout, analgesic, and muscle relaxant properties because of the formulation of various herbs. Several factors can cause UTI or Kidney problem such as infection in the bladder, gastrointestinal problems, and bacterial infection in the urethra but the composition of it helps in strengthening the kidney and urinary system to combat such infections. Recent studies have shown tremendous results in the usage of Gokshura Guggulu by females for a healthy life.
Composition of Gokshuradi Guggulu
Gokshuradi Guggulu contains the natural composition of herbs especially Gokshura and Shudha Guggulu which has several health benefits. We have specified the general composition of Gokshuradi Guggulu underneath:
**Above mentioned composition may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Gokshuradi Guggulu
Gokshura Guggulu improves the functioning of the kidney along with providing essential nutrients to the body for a healthy life. We have specified the reported benefits underneath:
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) – UTI generally occurs when bacteria enter the urinary tract through the urethra and begins to multiply in the body however, you can strengthen the urinary system to combat any internal or external infection to prevent UTI. Gokshura Guggulu contains the anti-microbial properties which help to develop anti-infections bodies in the body for the treatment and prevention of many problems
- Osteoarthritis – Mandy factors can cause osteoarthritis such as low levels of synovial fluid in the joints which can be improved by consuming Gokshura Guggulu for 8 weeks without any break. (Note: It is recommended for mild osteoarthritis problems)
- Kidney Stones – Kidney stones are the hard deposit of minerals and acid salts that stick together in the concentrated urine causing severe abdominal pain, burning sensation while urinating, and painful cramps which can be prevented or broken down into tiny pieces by consuming Gokshura Guggulu as it contains the anti lithiasis properties
- Gout Uric Acid – It significantly identified by the symptoms of inflammation, extreme pain, redness, and tenderness especially in the joints. Gokshura Guggulu helps in improving the uric acid excretion in the body for enhancing the proper functioning of kidney
- Dysuria – It is commonly known as painful urination caused due to UTI or kidney infections which can be treated by consuming Gokshura Guggulu as it contains the diuretic and anodyne action in the body to improve the painful urination and damage caused by the infection
- Indigestion – Indigestion may be caused by stomach acid coming into contact with the sensitive, protective lining of the digestive system (mucosa). The stomach acid breaks down the lining, leading to irritation and inflammation, which can be painful. However, Gokshura Guggulu contains the Piper Longum and Zingiber Officinale both have the properties of treating indigestion naturally
- Blood Purifier – Gokshura Guggulu contains the Embblica Officinalis which helps in detoxifying the liver and purifying the blood for strengthening the system to combat any infection
- Metrorrhagia – It is a condition of frequent uterine bleeding with extreme pain that can be treated by consuming Gokshura Guggulu as prescribed by an expert
- Diabetes – Gokshura Guggulu can help in improving the blood sugar levels and secretion of insulin in the body to reduce diabetes naturally
Side Effects of Gokshuradi Guggulu
Luckily, Gokshura Guggulu is safe and well tolerable by humans however, overdosage can cause severe health problems which have been specified underneath:
- Abdominal Pain
- Loss of appetite
- Burning sensation
- Vomiting or Nausea
Maximum allowed dosage for Gokshura Guggulu is 6 grams per day however, it is generally recommended to use 3 grams max per day.
Dosage of Gokshuradi Guggulu
Gokshura Guggulu dosage depends upon the treatment, body weight and health condition however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 1 – 2 Tablets daily
- Twice a day
- With Lukewarm water
- You can take it before or after meals
Availability of Gokshuradi Guggulu
Gokshura Guggulu is available in 20 gram and 40-gram packing. It is generally priced at 40 INR and 5 USD which can be purchased through online and nearby stores. You can keep it in a dry or cool place with no direct sunlight. Keep out of the children reach. To buy click on the link mentioned below:
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.