Overview of Himalaya Cystone
Himalaya Cystone is an Ayurveda medicine which is used for several health problems such as kidney stones, bladder problems, UTI, and crystalluria. It contains the natural properties of anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antilithiatic, and analgesic compounds. Recent studies have shown the positive results in treating UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) and kidney stones within few dosages. You can purchase it through the online or nearby store at a nominal cost. It is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. Keep it out of children reach and should consult a specialist for the advice before using it.
Ingredients of Himalaya Cystone
Himalaya Cystone contains several herbal ingredients which have numerous health benefits. We have specified the general ingredients of Cystone underneath:
|Shilapuspha – Didymocarpus Pedicellata||130 mg|
|Pasanabheda (Ciliata) – Bergenia Ligulata||98 mg|
|Manjishtha – Rubia Cordifolia||32 mg|
|Nagarmotha – Cyperus Scariosus||32 mg|
|Apamarga – Achyranthes Aspera||32 mg|
|Gojiha – Onosma Bracteatum||32 mg|
|Sahadevi – Vernonia Cinerea||32 mg|
|Hajrul Yahood Bhasma – Lime Silicate Calx||32 mg|
|Shilajit – Asphaltum||26 mg|
**Above mentioned ingredient may vary from the actual product.
Health benefit of Himalaya Cystone
Himalaya Cystone has numerous health benefits as reported in various studies however, we have specified some of the best-reported health benefits underneath:
- Kidney Stones – The primary function of Cystone is to dissolve the kidney stones and its prevention due to the properties of Anti-lithiatic and Lithotriptic agents which can do wonders within a few dosages or as prescribed by the specialist. It helps in flushing out the stones from the body through urine and prevents the recurrent crystal stones formation in the body
- UTI(Urinary Tract Infection) – It contains the anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties which can prevent the frequent UTI and strengthen the system to combat the attack from the free radicals naturally
- Bladder Stones – Recent studies have shown the tremendous result of Cystone in eliminating the bladder stones and prevent recurring stones naturally
- Crystalluria – Presence of crystals or stones in urine is known as Crystalluria which can be a very painful problem and can lead to severe health problem if not treated on time. The primary reason for the production of stones in urine is sulfonamides and penicillin however, Himalaya Cystone can be used to cure and prevent the accumulation of stones in urine naturally as it contains the high amount herbal ingredients
Side effect of Himalaya Cystone
Himalaya Cystone is safe and well tolerated by the individuals however, overdosage or intolerance to any of the key ingredient can lead to a severe health problem. We have specified some of the commonly reported side effects underneath:
- Burning sensation
- Vomiting or nausea
Other reported precautions and side effects have been specified underneath:
- The pregnant and lactating woman should avoid consuming it
- It is not recommended for children below 6 years
- Diabetic or Renal Agenesis person should take precautions before consuming it
**It is recommended to discontinue the usage immediately if you observe any of the above-mentioned symptoms.
Dosage of Himalaya Cystone
Himalaya Cystone dosage depends upon several factors such as weight, height, age, and severity of the problem however, we have specified the general dosage of tablet and syrup underneath:
|Children||1 Tablet twice a day|
|Adults||2 Tablet twice a day|
|Children||1 Tsp twice a day|
|Adults||2 Tsp twice a day|
Note: Maximum allowed dosage is 6 tablets and 6 Tsp in a day.
Buy Himalaya Cystone
To buy Himalaya Cystone click on the link mentioned below:
Himalaya Cystone Tablets – 60 Count
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.