Overview of Majun Falasfa
Majun Falasfa is an ayurvedic medicine and is used for the treatment of kidney pains, joint pains, and urinary enuresis problems. It contains the formulation of several natural herbs and extracts which have numerous health benefits. Majun Falasfa has medicinal properties such as brain tonic, nervine tonic, neuroprotective, antioxidant, nephroprotective, appetizer, aphrodisiac, and spermatogenic. It can improve the overall health and enhance the stamina level naturally. Majun Falasfa is dark colored semi-solid paste with aromatic odor and sweet taste due to the composition of organic honey. Surprisingly it can be used by an individual for the treatment however, it is recommended to consult a specialist for the advice and self-medication is strictly discouraged.
Composition of Majun Falasfa
Majun Falasfa contains the formulation of natural herbs and extracts. We have specified the general composition of it underneath:
|Pine Nuts (Pinus Gerardiana Kernel)||30 grams|
|Roman Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis)||15 grams|
|Emblica Officinalis||30 grams|
|Anthemis Nobilis roots||30 grams|
|Piper Longum||30 grams|
|Piper Nigrum||30 grams|
|Lodoicea Maldivica Pers||30 grams|
|Orchis Latifolia root||30 grams|
|Plumbago Zeylanica||30 grams|
|Zingiber Officinalis Rhizome||30 grams|
|Aristolochia Rotunda root||30 grams|
|Vitis Vinifera||90 grams|
**Above mentioned ingredients may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Majun Falasfa
Majun Falasfa has several health benefits as reported by the individual. We have specified the best-reported health benefits underneath:
- Male Fertility – Majun Falasfa can improve the fertility rate by stimulating the healthy sperm count and density of the semen. It contains the aphrodisiac properties which helps in enhancing the vigor and reduce the impotence chances in men
- Kidney – It contains the composition of natural herbs and extracts which is proven to be very beneficial for the overall health of the kidney and can be used for the treatment of kidney stones and other severe kidney problems
- Urinary Disorders – Frequent urination, especially during the night time can be very traumatic as it disturbs your sleep and other condition such as painful urination can be treated by using majun falasfa as prescribed by the specialist due to the tendency of eliminating the toxins levels in the body and strengthening the bladder to control the urine
- Nervous System – It acts as a nerve tonic and strengthens the overall health of the nerve to improve the function of nerves and eliminate any damage due to any free radical in the body
- Digestive Problem – You can use it to improve the digestion level and avoid any complications such as indigestion, constipation, bloating, and abdominal pain naturally as it contains the properties of strengthening the digestive system and reviving the loss of appetite
Side Effects of Majun Falasfa
Majun Falasfa is safe and well tolerated by the individuals. However, overdosage can cause mild discomforts such as constipation, bloating, nausea or dizziness, and palpitation. The pregnant and lactating woman should avoid using it due to the strong composition of ingredients. It is not recommended for children and should be consumed under medical supervision only if required. Discontinue immediately if any symptom persists.
Dosages of Majun Falasfa
Majun Falasfa dosage depends on the age and severity of the ailment however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- Adults should consume 5 grams
- Twice a day
- With 200 ml lukewarm milk or water
- After meals (120 minutes)
Note: Maximum allowed dosage in a day is 15 grams however, it is recommended to consult a specialist for the dosage.
Availability of Majun Falasfa
Majun Falasfa is available in 150-gram packaging and can be easily purchased through the online or nearby market. It can be purchased at a nominal cost of 60 INR and 7 USD. Generally, Majun Falasfa shelf life is of 24 months however, it is recommended to check the expiry date on the packaging. Keep it out of children reach and store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. It is recommended to keep the lid fingertight and does not tamper or damage the container to avoid any leakage.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.