Overview of Pushyanug Churna
Pushyanug Churna is used to treat excessive bleeding disorders such as Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia, Leucorrhoea, Haemorrhoids, and Menstrual disorder. It contains the vital formulation of herbs which works on plasma, blood, muscles, and reproductive system. Pushyanug Churna is astringent, pungent, sweet and bitter in taste. It is strictly recommended to use Pushyanug Churna under medical supervision as it is extremely warm in potency which can cause severe health problems if misused. Pushyanug Churna powder works by increasing the urine output due to alkaloids and flavonoids constituents in the formulation. It can also prevent cisplatin-induced oxidative damage naturally.
Composition of Pushyanug Churna
Pushyanug Churna contains the formulation of natural herbs with no artificial agents. We have specified the general composition underneath:
|Botanical Name||Common Name|
|Mangifera Indica Seeds||Mango Seeds|
**Above mentioned composition can vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Pushyanug Churna
Pushyanug Churna is known for the treatment and prevention of several health problems such as excessive bleeding, uterine infection, diarrhea, and hemorrhoids. We have specified the reported benefits underneath:
- Menorrhagia – Menorrhagia is the medical term used for the excessive or heavy bleeding especially during the menstrual periods which can cause health problems however, Pushyanug Churna can prevent this by stimulating the proper functioning of the uterine system
- Endometritis – Endometritis has commonly known as Uterine Infection caused due to the Chlamydia, gonorrhea, tuberculosis, and vaginal bacteria which can be treated by consuming Pushyanug Churna as prescribed by an expert
- Diarrhea – Excessive discharge of feces from the bowels in liquid form due to several factors such as infection in the gastrointestinal tract and irritable bowel syndrome which can be treated by Pushyanug Churna as it contains the formulation of natural herbs that can improve the bowel functioning to reduce the diarrhea problem
- Hemorrhoids – It is a condition of swollen and inflamed veins in the rectum and anus that can cause severe discomfort such as bleeding, bloating, pain, burning sensation. Pushyanug Churna reduces the inflammation and bleeding within a few dosages
- Leucorrhoea – A whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina due to the vaginal infection that can be treated by Pushyanug Churna continuously for 2 – 3 weeks.
Side Effects of Pushyanug Churna
Surprisingly Pushyanug Churna has no reported side effects on humans however, overdosage can cause severe health problems. We have specified some of the reported side effects underneath:
- Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
- Lower Blood Pressure
Above mentioned side effects are very rare and can vary from person to person.
Dosage of Pushyanug Churna
It is strictly recommended to consult an expert for the dosage as the severity of the problem, age, and body weight factors depend upon the dosage however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- Take 1 – 3 grams daily
- Twice a day
- With Lukewarm water ( Add Honey as optional )
- Before or After Meals
Availability of Pushyanug Churna
Pushyanug Churna can be easily purchased through the online or nearby market at a nominal price of 60 INR and 8 USD. It is generally available in 100-gram packing. Pushyanug Churna is recommended to store in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. Keep it out of children reach. To buy click on the link mentioned below:
PAT.PUSHYANUG CHURNA -100GRMS (1 x 100)
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult an expert for the advice.