Overview of Amukkara Choornam
Amukkara Choornam is an Ayurveda medicine used for the treatment of numerous health problem naturally due to the composition of herbal ingredients. It contains several medicinal properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-tussive, aphrodisiac, anti-depressant, immunomodulatory, antioxidant, and rejuvenating properties that can do wonders in improving and strengthening the overall health of the body. Amukkara Choornam acts as a tonic in enhancing the functioning of immune system and reducing the chronic disorders within few dosages or as prescribed by the specialist. The composition is used since ages for the treatment and prevention of several health problems. Recent studies have shown the positive results of the presence of anti-asthmatic and anabolic effect on the body if used in a prescribed dosage. You can purchase the composition or Amukkara Choornam through the online or nearby market at a nominal cost. It is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight, keep it out of children reach and avoid leaving it in an open a container.
Ingredients of Amukkara Choornam
Amukkara Choornam contains the high quality natural herbal composition which has numerous health benefits. We have specified the general composition underneath:
|Ashwagandha – Withania Somnifera
|Ginger – Zingiber Officinale
|Pippali – Piper Longum
|Black Pepper – Piper Nigrum
|Cardamom – Elettaria Cardamomum
|Cinnamon – Cinnamomum Verum
|Clove – Syzygium Aromaticum
|Sugar – Saccharum Officinarum
**Above mentioned ingredient may vary from the actual product.
Health benefits of Amukkara Choornam
Amukkara Choornam has numerous health benefits as reported in various studies however, we have specified some of the best-reported health benefits of it underneath:
- Insomnia – A very discomforting problem of not falling or staying asleep which can lead to other health problems or disorders if not treated timely however, choornam can do wonders in improving the sleep and stress level naturally if consumed regularly or as prescribed by the specialist
- Anxiety – Generally, it is a simpler term of several problems such as nervousness, fear, apprehensions, and stress but it can be the primary reason of numerous health problem if not treated timely however, Amukkara Choornam contains the anti-anxiety properties that help in reducing anxiety levels naturally if consumed under the expert guidance
- Diabetic – Surprisingly, choornam has shown the tremendous results in reducing the blood sugar levels in the blood drastically due to the composition of natural herbs and extracts in it but you should seek a expert advice as results may vary from individuals or severity of the problem
- Debility – Physical weakness due to post-surgery or prolonged illness is known as the debility however, choornam can be used to recover and revive the energy level naturally within few dosages
- Pneumonitis – It is the inflammation of the lung due to the infection or other severe problem which can lead to lung disorder or failure if not treated timely however, Amukkara Choornam has shown the tremendous results in reducing the inflammation and other infection naturally because it contains the high amount of herbal ingredients which has anti-inflammation properties
Other commonly reported health benefits have been specified underneath:
- Boosting mental health
- Skin care
- Balancing hormonal level
- Reproductive system health
Side effects of Amukkara Choornam
Amukkara Choornam is safe and well tolerated by the individuals however, overdosage or intolerance to any of the ingredient may lead to a severe health problem. We have specified some of the commonly reported side effects underneath:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Burning sensation
- Acid reflux
*The pregnant and lactating woman should avoid using it due to the strong composition of natural ingredients.
**It is recommended to discontinue the use immediately if you observe any of the above-mentioned symptoms to avoid any further complications.
Dosage of Amukkara Choornam
Amukkara Choornam dosage depends upon several factors such as height, weight, gender, and severity of the problem however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
|500 to 1000 mg
|1000 to 2000 mg
Key points mentioned below for reference:
- It is recommended to take the choornam twice a day
- With lukewarm water
- Before or after a meal
Note: Maximum allowed dosage of Amukkara Choornam is 6000 mg in a day and it is advised to use it under medical supervision only to avoid any complication.
Buy Amukkara Choornam
To buy Amukkara Choornam click on the link mentioned below:
Yogis Herbs Fresh & Pure Amukkara Powder (Ashwagandha / Indian Ginseng ) – 100Gm
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.