Overview of Pippalyasavam
Pippalyasavam is an Ayurvedic medicine and is used for the treatment piles, anemia, digestive discomfort, tuberculosis, hemorrhoids, and liver discomfort or infection. It is available in liquid form and should be consumed as prescribed by the specialist due to the strong composition of natural herbs and extracts. It improves the digestion levels and strengthens the overall health of the liver. Pippalyasavam contains the long pepper as the key ingredient which has numerous health benefits. Commonly known as Pippalyasava and Pippalyadyasava
Composition of Pippalyasavam
Pippalyasavam contains the formulation of natural extract and herbs. It is prepared in pre-defined ingredients and quantity. We have specified the general composition underneath:
|Long Pepper||24 gram|
|Black Pepper||24 gram|
|Piper Cubeba||24 gram|
|Cyperus Rotundus||24 gram|
|Embelia Ribes||24 gram|
|Betel Nut||24 gram|
|Symplocos Racemos||24 gram|
|Cyclea Peltata||24 gram|
|Vetiveria Zizanioides||24 gram|
|Sausseurea Lappa||24 gram|
|Valeriana Wallichi||24 gram|
|Callicarpa Macrophylla||24 gram|
|Mesua Ferrea||24 gram|
**Above mentioned ingredients may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Pippalyasavam
Pippalyasavam has numerous health benefits but it is advisable to use it under medical supervision to avoid any complication. We have specified the general benefits underneath:
- Anemia – Severe condition in which blood doesn’t have healthy red blood cells causing health problems such as fatigue, skin pallor, dizziness, low stamina, and shortness of breath, however, Pippalyasavam revive the damaged or dead red blood cells and enhance the red blood cell production in the blood to diminish the anemic condition within few dosages
- Piles – It is a situation of swollen or inflamed veins in the rectum and anus that cause discomfort and bleeding which can be treated by using Pippalyasavam as prescribed by the specialist
- Tuberculosis – Pippalyasavam contains the anti-bacterial properties which reduce the symptoms and can be used for the treatment of tuberculosis.
- Liver discomfort – It stimulates the liver function and strengthens the liver muscles to reduce the discomfort. Pippalyasavam has shown tremendous results in improving the liver discomfort but it should be used under medical supervision.
Side effects of Pippalyasavam
Pippalyasavam is safe and well tolerated by the individuals. However, overdosage can cause severe discomforts such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea, burning sensation, acid reflux, and palpitation. The pregnant and lactating woman should take precautions before using it. Children should avoid taking this due to the strong composition of herbs and extract. You should consult a specialist for advice and self-medication is discouraged. Discontinue immediately if any symptom persists.
Dosage of Pippalyasavam
Pippalyasavam dosage depends on the age and severity of the ailment, however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 10 ml to 20 ml
- Twice a day
- With lukewarm water
- 30 minutes after the meal
Availability of Pippalyasavam
Pippalyasavam is available in 450 ml packaging and can be easily purchased through the online or nearby market. It can be purchased at a nominal cost of 90 INR and 20 USD. Generally, Pippalyasavam shelf life is of 10 years from the date of manufacture. Keep it out of children reach and store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight. It is recommended to keep the lid fingertight and does not tamper or damage the container to avoid any leakage.
To buy click on the link mentioned here: Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal Ayurvedic Pippalyasavam – 450 ml
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.