Overview of Septilin (Tablet & Syrup)
Do you easily get infected by a sore throat or cold flu? Have consulted the best physician and taken the antibiotic to treat infection but still get infected easily. Actually, your immune system is not strong enough to protect you from external and internal threats. Don’t be stressed out as you can enhance your immune system naturally by consuming septilin (tablet & syrup) Ayurvedic medicine as it contains the blend of various herbs providing the benefits for a healthy life. Known manufacturer of septilin is Himalaya herbal healthcare. It provides the immunomodulatory action in the body and stimulates natural killer cells which target foreign infections.
Composition of Septilin (Tablet & Syrup)
Septilin (Tablet & Syrup) contains the key ingredients such as Tinospora Gulancha, Licorice, and Indian Bdellium which provides the antimicrobial, immunostimulation, and anti-inflammatory properties. We have specified the complete composition of syrup and tablet separately underneath:
Septilin Tablet Composition
|Ingredient||Quantity (in each tablet)|
|Purified Indian Bdellium (Guggulu) – Balsamodendron Mukul||324 mg|
|Shankh Bhasma||64 mg|
|Maharasnadi Kwath||130 mg|
|Tinospora (Guduchi) – Tinospora Cordifolia||98 mg|
|Manjistha – Rubia Cordifolia||64 mg|
|Amla (Amalaki) Indian Gooseberry(Phyllanthus Emblica)||32 mg|
|Shigru (Drumstick) – Moringa Pterygosperma||32 mg|
|Mulethi (Yashtimadhu) – Licorice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra||12 mg|
Septilin Syrup Composition
|Ingredient||Quantity (in each tablet)|
|Purified Indian Bdellium (Guggulu) – Balsamodendron Mukul||80 mg|
|Maharasnadi Kwath||30 mg|
|Tinospora (Guduchi) – Tinospora Cordifolia||14 mg|
|Manjistha – Rubia Cordifolia||15 mg|
|Amla (Amalaki) Indian Gooseberry(Phyllanthus Emblica)||8 mg|
|Mulethi (Yashtimadhu) – Licorice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra||6 mg|
**Above mentioned is the general composition in the medicine and it can vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Septilin (Syrup & Dosage)
Research has shown positive results of Septilin in providing various health benefits such as Immunostimulatory, Anti-viral, Anti-microbial, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-oxidant, and Analgesic properties. We have specified the known benefits underneath:
- Immunity Booster – You can boost your immunity by consuming Septilin as it has the properties of immunomodulatory and antioxidant which helps in preventing infections. It increases the antibody formation cells thus naturally boost the immune system for a healthy life.
- Quick Recovery – It helps in healing the wound and reviving the dead cells because of the antibacterial properties thus speeding up the recovery in comparison to other medications.
- Reduces Fever – You can reduce and control the body temperature to normal by consuming Septilin as it contains the antipyretic properties.
- Respiratory Infections – Its multiherbal formula helps in strengthening the respiratory tract to combat the infection and diseases such as bronchitis, allergies, infections, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, and nasal inflammation.
- Boils and Carbuncles – You can heal the effects of Staphylococcus Aureus and Streptococci which prevents the recurrence of boils and carbuncles in the body because of its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Side Effects of Septilin (Tablet & Syrup)
Surprisingly Septiling is safe to use and doesn’t have any reported side effects on humans however, pregnant, lactating women and hypersensitive person to any herb which is present in the composition should avoid this medicine.
Overdosage of Septilin can cause diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and palpitation. You should take this medicine under expert supervision only for best results.
Dosage of Septilin (Tablet & Syrup)
Septilin can be purchased through the nearby market or online markets. It is currently available in two variations such as Syrup and Tablet. Its dosage depends upon the severity of the illness or disease however, we have specified the general dosage here:
Septilin Syrup Dosage –
|Children (Above 5years)||1 – 2 tsp thrice a day|
|Adults||2 tsp thrice a day|
Septilin Tablet Dosage –
|Children (Above 5years)||1 tablet twice a day|
|Adults||2 tablets twice a day|
Availability of Septilin (Tablet & Syrup)
Septilin Tablet is available in packing of 60tablets. You can purchase it in 125 INR and 18 USD. Similarly, Septilin Syrup is available in packing of 200ml. You can purchase it in 100 INR and 22 USD. To buy the medicine click on the link mentioned below:
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.