Overview of Neelibringadi Hair Oil
Neelibringadi Hair Oil is Ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment and prevention of problems related to hair. It has several medicinal properties such as anti-dandruff, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antipruritics, anti-inflammatory, and other properties that have shown the tremendous results in strengthening and improving hairs naturally if used regularly or as prescribed by the specialist. Oil is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight and should be kept out of children reach.
Ingredients of Neelibringadi Hair Oil
Neelibringadi Hair Oil contains the formulation of numerous natural ingredients and we have specified the general ingredients underneath:
|Indigofera Tinctoria Juice||1200 ml|
|Eclipta Prostrata||1200 ml|
|Indian Gooseberry Juice||1200 ml|
|Coconut Milk||1200 ml|
|Goat Milk||1200 ml|
|Buffalo Milk||1200 ml|
|Cows Milk||1200 ml|
|Sesame Oil||1200 ml|
|Abrus Precatorius||50 gram|
|Berberis Aristata Extract||50 gram|
**Above mentioned ingredients may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Neelibringadi Hair Oil
Neelibringadi Hair Oil has numerous benefit as reported in various studies and we have specified some of the reported benefits underneath:
- Several factors lead to Hair fall however, this ayurvedic formulation can control the hair fall due to the various medicinal properties and composition
- Split end hair is a serious concern of deficiency which can be nourished by using the hair oil regularly or as prescribed by the specialist
- Dandruff can be reduced to minimal within few usages and prevent the problem in future as well
- Baldness can be controlled and it has the natural properties of reviving the damaged hair follicles to stimulate the hair growth
- The primary reason for scalp itching is the dryness but it can be nourished with moisture and nutrients if used regularly before sleep
- Revive the natural shine and smoothness of the hair
Side effects of Neelibringadi Hair Oil
Neelibringadi Hair Oil is safe and well tolerated by the individuals however, few studies suggest the severe side effect due to excess usage or allergic to any of the ingredients and we have specified some of the commonly reported side effects underneath:
- Burning sensation
- Patchy skin
- Extreme hair fall
- Feeling of heaviness in eyes
**It is recommended to discontinue the use immediately if you observe any of above-mentioned symptoms.
How to use Neelibringadi Hair Oil
Neelibringadi Hair Oil can be used only for topical use and should not be consumed in any form. We have specified the best way to use the hair oil over the scalp:
- Take few drops of the hair oil on the palm
- Rub gently over both the palms
- Massage your scalp and hair roots with the palms
- In a circular or clockwise motion
- For 5 – 10 minutes
- Leave it overnight
- Wash your head in the morning
- Use twice a week for best results
**Maximum recommended use is thrice in a week and should not be exceeded as its a medicated oil.
Price of Neelibringadi Hair Oil
Neelibringadi Hair Oil can be easily purchased through the online or nearby store at a nominal cost of INR 200 and USD 20. Generally, it is available in 100 ml packaging with an expiry of 5years from the date of manufacture but we recommend to check the packaging for details.
Buy Neelibringadi Hair Oil
To buy Neelibringadi Hair Oil click on the link mentioned below:
Nature’s Veda Neelibringadi Hair Oil (150 ML)
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.