Overview of Navaka Guggulu
Navaka Guggulu is used to reduce the cholesterol level in the body naturally especially triglycerides. It contains the anti-obesity and anti-hyperlipidemic properties to manage the excess fat content and body weight in the body. Guggulu is also recommended to reduce the elevated lipids, low-density lipoprotein, Rheumatoid arthritis, and prevent complications due to hypercholesterolemia. It is known for its carminative, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory medicinal properties to prevent several health problems. Guggulu is beneficial to reduce fatty liver diseases such as obesity, diabetes, genetic inheritance, and sudden weight loss. Guggulu is the formulation of various herbs and extract of natural herbs within fixed standard quantity.
Composition of Navaka Guggulu
Navaka Guggulu contains the natural extract of highest quality standard herbs and is formulated to form powder and tablet. We have specified the general composition of Navaka Guggulu underneath:
|Shuddha Guggulu – Commiphora Wightii||50 %|
|Black Pepper – Piper Nigrum||5.55 %|
|Dried Ginger Root – Zingiber Officinale||5.55 %|
|Pippali – Pepper Longum||5.55 %|
|Nagarmotha – Cyperus Rotundus||5.55 %|
|Chitrak Root – Plumbago Zeylanica||5.55 %|
|Haritaki – Terminalia Chebula||5.55 %|
|Bibhitaki – Terminalia Bellirica||5.55 %|
|Indian Gooseberry – Emblica Officinalis||5.55 %|
|Vaividang – Embelia Ribes||5.55 %|
**Above mentioned composition may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Navaka Guggulu
Navaka Guggulu is used for the treatment and prevention of various health problems. Recent studies have shown tremendous results on the individuals within a few weeks of dosage. We have specified the reported benefits underneath:
- Fat Reduction – Navaka Guggulu is used to reduce the fat content in the body naturally as it stimulates the fat metabolism to burn the stored or excess fat and enhance the metabolic rate to reduce the fat for a healthy life
- Fatty Liver – A reason for all health-related illness which can be prevented or treated within a few weeks by consuming Navaka Guggulu as prescribed by the specialist. It improves the liver function and reduces the fatty liver by its compositions of different herbs which helps in the stimulation of proper functioning of the liver
- Flatulence – It is the accumulation of excess gas in the alimentary canal which can cause severe discomfort such as abdominal pain, indigestion, dysentery, and abdomen cramps however, Navaka Guggulu contains the anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties which reduce the flatulence illness within few dosages
- Reducing Triglycerides – Navaka Guggulu is recommended to reduce the triglycerides naturally due to the composition of Guggulu or Commiphora Wightii. It improves the lipid function to reduce the illness and avoid adverse health problems
- Rheumatoid arthritis – It is a chronic disorder of joint inflammation especially in the hands and feet which can be treated by using Navaka Guggulu as advised by the specialist and results can be seen within a few dosages
Side Effects of Navaka Guggulu
Surprisingly Navaka Guggulu is safe and well tolerated for an individual for the treatment of various health problems however, overdosage or intolerant of any herb can have adverse problems on health. We have specified some of the reported side effects underneath:
- Acid Reflux
- Abdominal pain or cramps
- Burning sensation
The pregnant woman and lactating women should avoid consuming Navaka Guggulu as it contains the strong herbs which can stimulate health problems. It is recommended to use Navaka Guggulu under an expert supervision.
Dosage of Navaka Guggulu
Navaka Guggulu depends upon various factors such as body weight, age, the severity of the illness, and treatment however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
|Children||500 mg to 2 grams|
|Adults||1 gram to 4 grams|
*It is recommended to consume Navaka Guggulu with lukewarm water after 45 minutes of the meal.
Note: Maximum dosage of it should not exceed 8 grams in a day.
Availability of Navaka Guggulu
Navaka Guggulu is available in powder and tablet form which can be purchased easily through the online or nearby market at nominal cost. It is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight.
Buy Navaka Guggulu
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.