Overview of Migraine
Migraine is a very annoying severe problem of a recurrent headache in a throbbing or excruciating pulsating in the head. Typically, the severity of the problem varies from individuals and symptoms but it triggers around the temple area of the head, Generally, the headache caused due to a migraine last for 30 – 60 minutes which can be controlled by simple remedies and treatment. The pain can be aggravated by physical exertion, stress, climatic conditions, and other factors however, it is best to avoid such factors and prevent the headache problem.
Symptoms of Migraine
Migraine symptoms vary from individuals however, we have specified the general symptoms underneath:
- Mood changes
- Severe, throbbing, or pulsing pain
- Stiffness in the neck
- Dizziness, Drowsiness
- Loss of appetite
- Frequent urination
- Severe pain in the eye
- Fatigue or laziness
- Physical activity aggravation
**If you observe any of the above-mentioned symptoms it is recommended to consult a specialist for the advice and treatment.
Causes of Migraine
Surprisingly, there is no known reason reported for the exact cause of a migraine however, few studies suggest that some general factors can cause a migraine and those are mentioned underneath:
- Hormonal changes – Recent studies that frequent hormonal changes in the body especially estrogen in women and these changes mostly occurs before or after the menstruation. However, other hormonal changes observed during the menopause and pregnancy period can also trigger a migraine
- Physical triggers – Your lifestyle can be one of the reason for it like overexertion, lack of sleep, stress in shoulder and neck, poor posture, jet lag, and tiredness
- Emotional reason – Sudden changes in emotions such as stress, anxiety, excitement, depression, and mental shock due to an emotional reaction
- Food – Are you fond of alcohol, coffee, chocolate, cheese, citrus fruits, processed food, skipping meals, monosodium glutamate, and tyramine then you may observe frequent migraine attack
- Medications – The other known reason for it is the excessive use of medication like contraceptives, sleeping pills, hormone replacement therapy, and vasodilators
- Environmental changes – A sudden change in weather like extreme cold or hot climate can be the reason for it
**Above mentioned causes can vary from individuals and should be consulted with the specialist.
Treatment for Migraine
Migraine symptoms can be reduced or controlled and we have specified the best treatment underneath:
- Anti-migraine medicines
- Analgesic medicines
- Hydrating your body
- Taking enough sleep
- Avoiding food that triggers it
- Physical exercise
- Nasal sprays
**It is recommended to treat a migraine under expert supervision and self-medication is discouraged,
Remedies for Migraine
Migraine can be treated by simple home remedies and for you, we have specified the best home catholicons underneath:
Essential oils are considered to be the miracle oil in treating several health problems like a migraine due to the medicinal properties especially lavender and peppermint oil can do wonders in reducing the symptoms within a few hours. You can massage the temple area of the head or temporal bone in a circular. motion till the oil gets absorbed completely.
It’s a very common method of treating the migraine by using ice packs with velcro. Keep the ice pack wrapped around the head for 30 minutes twice a day for best results as it reduces the blood flow to the part of your brain that stimulates the pain or migraine problem.
Acupuncture has shown the tremendous results in reducing the symptoms naturally as it naturally increases the blood flow which helps in reducing and preventing the migraine symptoms drastically.
Recent studies prove that keeping your body dehydrated regularly can trigger the headache problem especially migraine so to avoid this complication you should always carry water with you and drink plenty of fluid to keep you hydrated all the time.
Commonly known as ‘Feverfew’ which is a medicinal plant used for the treatment for migraine and other headache problems. Consume feverfew drink or tea thrice a day to cure the headache problem.
Other remedies have been mentioned below:
- Limit coffee and alcohol consumption
- Proper meal plan
- Hot shower
- Reduce stress busters
- Stay happy
- Avoid frequent climatic changes
Buy the product to heal Migraine
To buy the product click on the link mentioned below:
Nutree Pure Migraway Migraine, Stress Relief Roll On – 10ml
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.