Overview of Vertigo
Do you frequently feel as if your head is spinning and nauseatic then the probable reason for this situation is Vertigo. Almost 40% of older adults have faced this problem once in the lifetime as reported in the survey conducted by a known surveyor. You don’t have to panic if you observe the problem as it can be treated with simple remedies and regular medication. Actually, vertigo is not a health problem but its an alarming sign of underline health problem which needs medical attention on priority. So it’s recommended consulting a specialist for the accurate diagnosis and treatment for the problem. The symptoms and causes for the problem vary from individuals and should not be considered that if your buddy is facing the problem due to one reason it doesn’t mean that you will face the same with the same reason.
Symptoms of Vertigo
Vertigo is generally described by the individuals as the sensation of circular movement around your head and surroundings with some the other symptoms that vary from individuals which we have mentioned underneath:
- Abnormal eye movement
- Blurry vision
- Facial palsy
- Slurred speech
**If you observe any of the above-mentioned symptoms it is recommended to consult a specialist for the advice and treatment.
Causes of Vertigo
Vertigo is not a disease actually it’s a warning sign of a serious health problem and to know the exact cause we have specified some of the reported causes of vertigo underneath:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) – The tiny crystal known as the otolith enters into the canal stimulating the abnormal signals to the brain that we are roaming in the space and it should react like that. It can occur with no evident reason but mostly it affects the older adults
- Meniere’s Disease – It is generally characterized by the imbalance of fluid in the inner membrane present deep inside the ear that contains the mixture of fluids which gets unbalanced or accumulates in excess causing severe health problem such as vertigo however, Meniere’s disease cannot be treated and there is no substantial evidence which proves the exact reason for its development in the ear
- Labyrinthitis – Also known as Vestibular Neuritis is an inflammation in the inner wall of the ear that is surrounded by nerves which send the signal to the brain for balance and movement of the body. Ideally, it gets triggered due to the chronic fever and infection in the ear
Other reported causes of vertigo have been mentioned underneath:
- Trauma or head injury
- Prolonged bed rest or ailment
- Brainstem disease like tumors
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Excessive use of medication which damages the ear
- Autoimmune ear disease
**The above-mentioned causes may vary from individuals and should be consulted with a specialist.
Treatment for Vertigo
Surprisingly, vertigo gets resolved on its own and doesn’t require any treatment but in some cases, it needs medical attention on priority. The treatment varies from the severity of the problem and should be done under expert supervision only to avoid any further complication and we have specified some of the best treatment underneath:
- Medications such as meclizine hydrochloride, metoclopramide, lorazepam, steroids, antibiotics, and antihistamines
- Physical activity or therapy like vestibular rehabilitation which strengthens and improve the functions to prevent the problem
- Surgery is advised if the problem is due to tumors or injury in the brain and neck
* Self-medication is strictly discouraged and the individual should seek medical advice before using any medication or treatment for it.
Natural remedies for Vertigo
Vertigo can be treated by some simple natural remedies at home and we have specified some of the best reported natural remedies underneath:
Ginger tea contains the medicinal properties that have shown positive results in curing the vertigo problem within a few hours. It can be used as an alternative to manual repositioning and reducing the symptoms of it naturally. You can drink ginger tea thrice a day for best results however, allergic to ginger should consult a specialist for the advice.
Ginkgo Biloba is a medicinal herb used since ages for the treatment of several health problems especially associated with blood circulation in the brain and it can reduce the symptoms of vertigo such as dizziness, spinning, and other sensation imbalanced within few dosages as it stimulates the blood circulation and improve the nervine function which is responsible for sending the signals to the brain. Consume 250 mg ginkgo biloba supplement twice a day for 3 – 5 days to cure the problem however, results can be observed within few dosages as reported in various studies.
Almond contains the high amount of nutritional compounds especially vitamin B and E that can stimulate the blood flow and reduce the symptoms of vertigo. You can consume a handful of raw almonds soaked in water overnight in the morning and the other way is to drink almond milk by making the paste of soaked almond in warm milk.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The primary reason for recurring vertigo is the abnormal flow of blood in the brain which triggers it but severity varies from individuals however, ACV can be used to improve the blood flow and diminish the symptoms of it within few dosages. Drink 5 ml of ACV and 1 tsp of honey stirred properly with lukewarm water twice a day. You should take precautions if you have acid reflux or high acidity problem and drink this mixture once a day to avoid any complications.
Garlic contains the key compound ‘Allicin’ which can do wonders in improving the overall health especially problems related to blood flow and nerves. Similarly, it has shown positive results in reducing the symptoms of vertigo naturally due to the properties of stimulating the blood flow in the brain. Consume 2 -3 garlic cloves in the morning for best results.
Other beneficial remedies have been mentioned underneath:
- Get enough sleep
- Drink plenty of water
- Head massage
- Breathing exercise
- Reduce stress levels
Buy the product to cure Vertigo
To buy the product click on the link mentioned below:
Provent Vertigo X Relief Oil, 0.15 Ounce
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.