Overview of Garlic
Garlic is a key source of phytochemicals known as allylic sulfide. It has a long strong reputation as an edible product that can help improve many common ailments such as common cold, cough, lowering blood pressure, intestinal issues, fighting heart ailment, and colon cancer as it contains the key element Allicin which helps in improving your health naturally.
The high sulfur content provides anti-biotic properties to combat any free radical attack on the body. It is a species in the onion genus and is easy to grow which can be grown year-round in a mild climate.
Nutrition value of Garlic
Garlic is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Selenium, Phosphorus, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Copper, and Vitamin C. It gives a distinctive pungent smile and taste. You can nourish the requirement of the body by consuming garlic cloves daily. It is being used in various therapies and treatments for ages.
Health Benefits of Garlic
It has numerous health benefits as reported by research conducted on garlic. To maximize the benefits crush the garlic clove to release allinase and convert the allylic sulfide to the pungent allicin. Allicin then breaks down into more sulfur compounds. Let crushed clove stands for 10 minutes before cooking to preserve its beneficial compounds. We have specified the known benefits of here:
- Blood Purifier – You can flush out the toxin and cleanse the blood by consuming 2 garlic clove with lukewarm water empty stomach in the morning. (Note: It is recommended to increase the water intake to get the best benefits)
- Cold and Flu – Tired of using anti-biotic or cough syrup to cure a cold and flu then try using garlic as raw or cooked to improve your immunity level to combat cold and flu naturally. You can drink garlic tea which is easily available in the market
- Colon Cancer – Animal studies indicate that the allylic sulfide in garlic may help fight cancer by stimulating enzymes that detoxify cancer-causing agents in the gut. Consume 2-3 garlic cloves in the morning with raw honey empty stomach
- Heart Health – Illness linked to the heart can be because of bad cholesterol level in the body which can be reduced by consuming clove or extract to improve the blood pressure level and reduce blood clotting in the body
- Reduces Hypertension – It helps in lowering high blood pressure and relaxing the blood vessels to reduce hypertension in the body. Add garlic clove to your recipes to maximize the benefits
- Prevent Alzheimer – Known causes of Alzheimer is a neurodegenerative disease which can be prevented by consuming raw clove as it contains the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to avoid this situation in your body
- Boost Digestion – Have you tried all antacids or anti-biotic to boost your digestion but still facing challenges to improve it then you should try consuming garlic cloves empty stomach in the morning as it can aid any digestive problem such inflammation, infection, and irritation in the abdomen
- Detoxify Heavy Metals – The sulfur compound present in it can protect you against the organ damage from heavy metal toxicity. Consume one garlic clove thrice a day if you have severe heavy metal damage on your organs
- Diabetes – It has been reported in the recent studies that it can lower the blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance to control diabetes naturally. Consume 3-4 garlic cloves empty stomach with lukewarm water to control diabetes
- Liver Protection – You can mitigate the effects of fatty liver disease and provides hepatoprotective effects from certain toxic. It can protect the liver damage from agents which can affect the health of liver such as acetaminophen, gentamycin, and nitrates. Drink garlic tea or crushed clove to protect your liver
To buy click on the link mentioned below:
Naturally Yours Himalayan Single Clove Garlic, 50g
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor is it intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult the specialist for the advice.