Overview of Triphala churna
Triphala churna is an ayurvedic medicine and contains the blend of three high-quality fruits without seeds as the composition which has numerous health benefits such as constipation, weight loss, detoxifier, indigestion, abdominal problems, lower cholesterol, boost immunity, skin rejuvenator, stimulate hair growth, and reduce dandruff. It has several medicinal properties such as a laxative, antacid, anti-hypertensive, anti-gout, antioxidant, analgesic, antipyretic, antibacterial, adaptogenic, carminative, digestive stimulant, fat burner, immunomodulator, anti-inflammatory, and haematinic. Recent studies have shown tremendous results in curing and preventing the chronic problem naturally within few dosages. It is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place with no direct sunlight and keep it out of children reach.
Ingredients of Triphala churna
Triphala churna contains the blend of three fruits without seeds in equal proportion and we have specified the general ingredients underneath:
|Common Name||Scientific Name|
|Indian Gooseberry||Emblica Officinale|
|Chebulic Myrobalan||Terminalia Chebula|
|Billerica Myrobalan||Terminalia Bellirica|
*Above mentioned ingredient may vary from the actual product.
Health benefits of Triphala churna
Triphala churna has numerous health benefit as reported in various studies and we have specified some of the best-reported benefits underneath:
- Digestion problem – We may observe severe digestion problem due to the high level of acid and other free radicals in the intestine and blocks the rectal passage, however; regular use of Triphala can strengthen the rectal muscles, cleanse your stomach, and ensures the bowel movement smoothly. You can consume 1 tsp of churna with lukewarm water for best results
- Eyesight – Are you facing the cataract or eyesight related problems then you should take Triphala powder regularly as it strengthens the retina and improves the eyesight to reduce the symptoms of eyes problem naturally. You can consume 1 – 2 tsp of churna regularly with lukewarm water to act as an eye tonic
- Lowers cholesterol – It contains a high amount of oleic and linoleic acid or oils which are the best source of strengthening the heart muscles and function as reported in various studies. If you consume Triphala powder regularly then you can prevent the heart ailments and other cardiac problem naturally. Churna has shown positive results in boosting the HDL production in the body which can reduce the bad cholesterol levels within a few weeks of use
- Immunity – We all know Vitamin C is the essential nutrient required to boost the immunity levels in the body and Triphala churna contains a high amount of vitamin C which can do wonders in enhancing the immunity levels naturally
- Diabetes – The improper utilization of insulin in the body can trigger diabetes level, however; Triphala powder can enhance the insulin absorption and improve the blood sugar level due to the hypoglycemic effects. Many specialists are recommending the churna to lower the diabetes level naturally
- Inflammation – Few studies suggest that it can reduce the internal and external inflammation, however; results vary from individuals and severity of the problem. You should seek specialist advice before consuming it to reduce the inflammation
- Hair – You must have tried several artificial cosmetics to reduce dandruff and baldness, however; observed temporary results but triphala churna can naturally strengthen the hair follicles and reduce dandruff by improving the natural moisture level in the scalp. For best results mix 2 tbsp of triphala powder in 1/2 cup of water then apply this paste on scalp and let it dry for 30 minutes. Wash your hair thoroughly by massaging the scalp
- Blood pressure – It can regulate the blood flow in the body to stimulate the normal blood pressure and reduce the frequent fluctuation naturally. Moreover, it contains essential fatty acids that are required to stabilize the blood flow
- Hormonal Imbalance – Many females have frequently reported the problem of irregular menstruation along with other hormonal problem, however; regular use of triphala powder can stabilize the hormonal problem and improve the normal menstruation problem naturally due to the medicinal properties of stimulating the regular hormonal level in the body
- Skin Rejuvenator – It contains the high amount of antioxidants that act as a skin rejuvenator especially reducing the wrinkles and acne naturally. You can use the triphala powder face mask thrice a month for best results
Side effects of Triphala churna
Triphala churna is safe and well tolerated by the individuals, however; few studies suggest the severe side effect due to overdosage or intolerance to any of the ingredients and we have specified some of the commonly reported side effects underneath:
- Acid reflux
- Vomiting or nausea
- High blood pressure
- Low blood sugar level
- Burning sensation
**It is recommended to discontinue the use immediately if you observe any of above-mentioned symptoms.
*The pregnant and lactating woman should avoid using it.
How to use Triphala churna
Triphala churna dosage depends upon several factors such as height, weight, age, and severity of the problem, however; we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 1 – 2 grams
- Twice a day
- With lukewarm water
- After meals
Note: Maximum allowed dosage is 10 grams in a day and should not be exceeded to avoid any complication.
Triphala churna weight loss
Triphala churna has the properties of cleansing the digestive tract and improving the absorption of nutrients in the body that stimulate the excess fat storage which helps in reducing the weight naturally. We all know that to reduce the excess weight it is essential to follow a healthy diet and maintain a regular exercise regime, however; a few individuals may have faced the challenge of reducing the weight even after following all the chores it require then you should add Triphala churna in your diet to observe the results you have never noticed before. Another reason for using the churna is to increase the bone density and enhance the mobility of ligaments which is a severe problem reported by obese individuals. It is recommended to consume 1 – 2 tsp of powder with lukewarm water twice a day for best results.
Buy Triphala churna
Triphala churna can be easily purchased through the online or nearby store at a nominal cost of INR 120 and USD 15. Generally, it is available in 500 grams packaging with an expiry of 5years from the date of manufacture but we recommend to check the packaging for details.
Buy Triphala churna
To buy Triphala churna click on the link mentioned below:
Dabur Triphala Churna Ayurvedic Remedy for Gastro Intestinal Health – 500 g
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.